chapter 26

( Katsuki's POV)

" Ugh- The fuck happened?" I growl as i held my head. Why does my head hurt so much, did i hit it somewhere? Whatever , it's no use thinking about that right now.  Maybe i should just go and find Izuku or something.

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I'm still with clothes for outside, maybe i really did hit my head somewhere.

I splash water on my face and look up in the mirror. " Why do i feel older?" I sigh and  decided to take a shower and fresh myself up abit.

Soon i was done and  went back to the room with a towels around my waist and neck. I open the walk-in-closet door and walk in. Choosing my outfit and putting it on. It didn't take much time so  return to the run and sad on the bed.

That's when i noticed the crib. Wait, was  Mio here the whole time? I get up and walk to the crib, looking inside. "What the hell?" I say confused. The baby definitely looked like Mio, but.... she wasn't that big the last time i saw her..... was she?....

She woke up and started crying. I panicked and took her in my arms to try and comfort her. " Shh, shh, It's okay, calm down" I was slowly swaying her in my arms and kissed her forehead  " I'm so confused, how did you grew up so much?"  I nuzzled  her even more.

Then i heard the door open and close quickly. I look in her direction. "Izuku?"

He flinch alittle and his eyes grew wide.
" You are awake?" He ask not moving an inch.

I nod. " Yeah, I've got a bit of an annoying headache but nothing much." I saw him smile and so i did the same. I looked into his eyes. Still the same forest green eyes that i love so much.
" Hey Izuku, what's happened?" I ask him.

He once again got stiff and avoided eye contact. What the hell had happened.
" Don't worry too much about it right now. It's not important." He unsurely got closer to me and hugged me.
" I missed you"

" I do too i guess" I hugged him back with one arm.

" You really don't remember anything?" He spoke in a low tone.

" I don't think so. How old is she now?" I ask.

He smile. " Nearly 10 months."

" WHAT!" I shout and startled both, him and Mio. " Ah- sorry. It's just. I lack months of memories." I apologize and kissed his cheek 

He smile. " It's okay. " Izuku say and kiss my cheek too. " Don't think too much about it. Also, Shoto and his lover are here, plus a new friend of mine."

" Are you sure you can trust that friend of yours?" I ask.

He nod happily. " Definitely! She's been so good to me ever since i met her!"

I smile. " Good then." I ruffle his hair.
" Should we go see them?"

" Ummm,  about that..." he chuckle awkwardly. " It's better i go first so Shoto doesn't try to kill you."

" Eh? Why would he? Did i do something?" I ask trying to come up with theories about how could i have possible fucked up.

" Just... i will tell you soon. But for now just relax. We kinda drugged you so" he look away.

" You drugged me?" I ask dumbfounded.

" Um, you are way too calm about it." Izuku point out.

I sigh. " I trust you okay?" I leaned out foreheads together. " So if you did whatever you did. You must of had a  reason. I will listen to you, for now i won't ask questions. But promise to tell me everything soon, yeah?"

His eyes watered and he kissed me. I returned the kiss and pulled away after awhile. He looked down. " I promise to tell you everything soon" He look up and smile. " So be patient."

Yeah.... thanks to my short memory i forgot to upload the chapter.

I swear even a goldfish can remember better than me at this point.

Anywayyyy, hope y'all like the chapter!

Stay safe and love ya!~¤♡¤~