chapter 11

The three had a great time all week long, four, if you count and Mio of course. It was already ready time for the Kirishimas to go and Izuku secretly with them.

Of course he won't just leave his kingdom out of the blue, without telling anyone. In all honesty, everyone knew.

Well......... everyone except a particular blonde.

It was like a only staff shared secret. You know, just between everyone who works there.

Right now Izuku and Mio just got in the Kirishimas kingdom and were shown their room and around. Izuku insisted that he and his daughter shared room. For safety. He didn't know most of those people and he didn't trust them.

He set their suitcases on the floor next to the bed, where he had placed the sleeping Mio. He smile and bend down to kiss her head. " Mio, time to wake up sweetheart" He whisper as he lightly shaked her. " Come on, there's gonna be so much cookies~" he add.

Was it because of his words or not, but she yawn and open her eyes. Now fully ready to go. Izuku chuckle and took her in his arms. " At this point I'm convinced that you love cookies more than me" he fake whine.

She giggle and clap hands. " What? Are you happy that I'm sad?" The greenette ask with smal smile. " She shake her head and kiss his cheek. " Aww~ love you too" He kiss het too. " Now we better go and have dinner. It's not good to eat too late. We can play with uncle Danki and Eijiro later, deal?" Mio nod in agreement.

With that said, he walk out of their room and into the long hallways. The sun long set, making the only light in the place to come from the countless candles all over the walls. He walk in a slow pace along them, the only noise being his footsteps.

Soon he was infront of two be door, the dining room. He open them and was emidiatly greeted by the couple that was already waiting there. " Yo Izu" Say with a smile Denki.

"Hi" the green haired boy greet back and sit on one of the chairs, placing his daughter next to himself.

" Did you slept well?" Ask Kirishima.

Izuku nod and smile. " I slept like a baby. I don't know what this bed is made of, but i gotta find out." He commented making the couple chuckle.

" Is that so, then next time you come here I will tell you" Kirishima smile and continue eating. " But now more importantly, when do you plan on going? Not like i don't want you here or anything! The opposite, just wanted to know." He say, his smile turning to awkward one.

Izuku shacke head. " Don't worry, i got what you meant. About your question, I think of leaving tomorrow."

They both nod leaving it at that. The rest of the breakfast was spent in light and enjoyable conversations. And so was the rest of the day.

Now was the next morning and Eijiro and Denki were sending off Izuku and Moi.

They stop next to the carriage that was gonna drive Izuku to the Todoroki's kingdom. " You're gonna miss me" Denki mumble while hugging Izuku, who was carried Mio.

" You're both gonna miss me too" Izuku give him a small smile.

" Man, we should start gathering together more often, you know." Kirishima hug him too. "Take care and have a safe trip" he say as he let go with Denki. " Definitely visit again, or we will"

" I can work with both" Izuku respond and look down at his daughter.
" Say, bye bye, Mio" he told her.

Mio look at him confused. Izuku chuckle and took her hand in his.
" Like this" He say and wave both their hands. " bye bye" he say

Mio giggle and repeat the actions when Izuku let go of her hand. " Bai~ bai~"

" AWWW" Denki hug her, ready to faint from too much cuteness. " I will miss Mio the most" He say making the small girl giggle again.

" Don't want to be the boomer, but if i want to get there for 3 days instead of 4, i should get going." Izuku say.

That make Denki let go and smile apologizingly. " Sorry, got carried away. Have a safe trip. And write is as soon as you get there"

Kirishima nod in agreement with his fiance. " He's right. It will already take you long enough to get there, making us wait even longer is torture"

Izuku chuckle. " Don't worry, I don't plan on taking too long to send a letter."
Izuku turn around and place Mio inside the carriage. " I guess it's time to go, see you soon" He say with sad smile and close the door.

The carriage started moving not even a moment later. As they were getting further and further, Izuku look back at the castle and smile. "I really will miss them" he mumble to himself, look down and kiss his kid forhead. " At least I have you" he said smiling.

Words: 847

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Sorry i post the chapter late, i was out the whole day and didn't even had signal on my phone at one point. So yeah.

But not important, at least i post the chapter😁

I wonder how much more chapters there will be. Maybe around 3 to 5 more.

Well, anyway, hope y'all enjoy!
Love ya and stay safe!~¤♡¤~