chapter 17

They've had quite the journey until now. Most of the time Izuku was silently cursing their bad luck. They were about a day away from Bakugou's castle and the whole time it haven't stopped raining, after the first day of the journey.

Which in total was about 5 days of constant rain. Almost like the cloud was following them, there just was no escape from it.

Izuku sigh. " You okay Izu?" Shoto ask.

" Yeah, just happy i pack some of Mio's toys with us." He sigh again. " I curse this rain"

Sero laugh " Pfft- is that what were you doing the whole time while pouting? And i thought it was something serious" He hid his face with his hand and continue to laugh.

" Stop laughing" Izuku cross his arms.
" I packed only pants for Mio because i thought i will let her run around qhen we take breaks. Instead we have no choice but to stay inside this small vehicle. I'm annoyed, that's all" Izuku state and lean in his seat, looking at his daughter that was building something with her cubes. He smile.

" I'm going to be honest. I irritated because of the time too" Todoroki say.

Tsu nod. " Yeah it's depressing for how long it's been raining." She agreed.
" I just hope it's not a bad sign"

------------

Finally being able to step out of that four wheel nightmare, Izuku stretched with the most shit-eating grin he could give.

" What's with the smug smile?" Todoroki ask.

" Don't act like you aren't happy to finally get out of there and see the sun again" Izuku state.

Todoroki didn't say anything knowing more than well the Midoriya was right.
" He got you~" Sero chuckle.

Shoto give Sero a quick glare and walk forward towards the castle's doors. Asui was holding a laugh almost the whole time. " I can't believe y'all are suppose to be rulers"

" Correction, I'm a knight" Sero said.

" The head of the knights" add Asui.
" Still a high ranked person"

"Ah- true" Sero looked away. " Let's just follow him" He walk after his lover.

Izuku giggle but follow along with Asui holding Mio. They both had grew attached to each other in the last week and something .

-----------

The moment Izuku walked throught the doors he was knocked on the ground. " Uff- Ura can you get up?" He asked.

" Ah, yeah ,sorry ,I just missed you" She gave him an awkward smile.

The greenette male returned it and give her a proper hug. " I missed you too. How have you been? And the others?"

Her smile fade abit. " Well, we are mainly fine. But king Bakugou has been trying to seal few not really good for the kingdom deals. Or at least they aren't in my opinion" She told him honestly.

Izuku sigh already getting frustrated.
" God this idiot. I really hope he was poisoned or he won't like what's coming for him."

" Huh, what do you mean?" The brunette ask.

" That tge king may have been forced to drink poison. And that couldbe the causeof his actions. " Tsu explained.

Uraraka got startled, she didn't notice Asui at first so it kind of surprised her.
" Ah, umm..... I'm Uraraka" She raise her hand. " Uraraka Ochako"

Tsu gladly shacke it with her free one.
" Asui Tsuyu, but friends call me Tsu" She say with a smile.

Ochako went bright red. " I- I think we should continue our discussion somewhere else" She look away.

" You're right" Izuku said. " You have to tell me ALL and I mean ALL of the deals that dumb husband of mine have tried to make" He say with a sweet yet dangerous tone of the voice.

I think this chapter will do for now.
I will try do make the next one longer. I just haven't really had motivation to write soon so yeah.

Chapters take more time than they usually should take.

Also thank you all for 2k reads😭😭😭
It means alot to me and i'm grateful to every single one of you

Hope you enjoyed and love y'all!
~¤♡¤~