chapter 13

Izuku was running, not really knowing where he was going. Tree after tree, they all looked the same. Tall, making shadows on the ground. The sun hardly getting through the leaves.

Left. Right. Straight. All of the directions looked the same. Was he getting closer to the kingdom? Or was he getting farther? It didn't matter at the moment.

All he knew was that he had to get away, as far as possible. He was gonna think about how to get back later.

As he was running, his arms began to give off a bit, because of the weight his daughter was putting on them.

Just as he was about to stop and take short brake, something among the trees caught his eyes. It wasn't clear what it was, but there definitely was someone.

He slowed down and carefully walked closer. It was a house. Though it looked a bit strange.

It had a round shape. If he was honest, it looked like few bubbles, different sizes, were all together in a pile.

Even so, he thought it looked kinda cool.

Not sure what to do, he walk to the door and knock.

Not even a moment later, the door swing open and there was standing a green haired girl standing infront of him. Surprisingly the girl was shorter than him, something the rarely happens to him. Even if not with more than 1 inch and something, she was still shorter.

" How can i help you,?" Ask the girl before looking at kid in his arms.
" On my! Come inside. " She guiding confused Izuki towards the sofe in the next room. Once she put him to sit, she sigh and went on the opposite sofa.
" Now tell me how did you end up here?"

" Huh?" Izuku say confused " Is it really that strange for someone to come by?"

"No" say the girl, letting her gaze to switch to the kid next to Izuku.
"But they never come with they're children." She look Izuku in the eyes.
" And judging by your reaction you don't know who i am. Am i correct?"
Izuki nod. " I'm Tsuyu Asui. Call me Tsu" She introduced herself. "I am a witch, that's why i wasn't surprised something came, but was surprised someone came WITH a kid.

" Is it that unusual?"

" To go to witches along with your child? No. But the thing is, there isn't anyone near here for the next 3 to 4 hours walk. I don't think someone would bring their kid." She stated.

" I- " Izuku sigh. " Okay, what i can tell you is that i was going to the Todoroki's kingdom. But something happened, even i aren't sure what. I was told to run and i did" he explain.

" I see" she sigh. " That must mean that someone attacked you. In this case i can't let you go alone. I will come with until we get to the kingdom. Don't that sounds good?" Izuku nod. " Cool, also, i didn't get your name"

" Oh" Izuku say embarrassed. " I'm sorry, i totally forgot!" She smile showing its fine. " My name is Izuku Midoriya"

" Midoriya? I haven't heard of a man with that name, well besides you." She say. " And don't get me wrong, but I'm pretty sure you're omega, and the child is obviously yours"

Izuku chuckle. " Oh no, that's my mother's name. " he say. " I just prefer to go by it. So people don't get confused between me and my husband. His last name is Bakugou"

Her eyes widen. " Like Katsuki Bakugou?" She ask and Izuku confirm. "Hah, now that is a surprise. But the part where you were attack isn't anymore."

" I guess?" Izuki rifle now sleeping Mio's hair.

" Whatever, let's go to sleep. It's already pretty late, you know. I have a guest room, you can stay here for teh nights. Tomorrow i will walk you to the castle i assume?"

" Yep!"

She chuckle at his reactions and shacke head. " Don't act like a royal at all"

" Thanks?" Izuku say with tilted head and confused look.

She chuckle again. " Come on. Your daughter already pass out. I think it's our turn to do so" She say as she walk up the stairs, Izuku following after. " This is gonna be your room" She say and open a door. " And I'm gonna be right next to you" she smile. " Have a great night" was all Tsu say before walking in her room.

Izuku walk inside his own too. The moment he walk in, he was met with a huge king size bed. " Wow, Is it just me or does the house looks bigger from the inside?" He mumble to himself. " I mean she did say she's a witch" He sit on the bed and place his daughter down, under the covers. He took off few of his clothes and not long after he was under the blankets too.

Words: 815

Am i the only one who gets sudden waves of motivation and can write like 20 chapters, but after that just lose all types of motivation for the next 3 months or more?

Anywayyyy hope y'all enjoyed !~¤♡¤~