chapter 5

Izuku look at Momo while hugging his baby. " I'm sorry for the trouble, Momo-chan. I wasn't planning on staying outside all day. " He say and look down. " I just lose track of the time"

Momo giggle. " Now now, you act like I'm the queen. You don't need to give me explanation, i understand. Plus i really like spending time with her, it's also my job, isn't that win-win?" She ask with her sweet as ever smile.

" I guess so" Izuku say reliefed. " I sure have to pay you more, huh?" He mumble under his breath.

Momo chuckle. " No need for tha my queen" She wave hands infront of herself. " You don't need to do that at all. In fact, the pleasure is mine. To know that you trust me with your daughteris enough reward for me."

Izuku smile. " Is that so, in this case, Thank you" He sigh as he remembere that he had things to sort out. " My apologies Momo, i have a bit of work to do."

" Of course, your highness" Momo bow and exit the room leading Izuku along with his little sunshine.

Izuku look at Moi and smile. " Oh, what is mommy gonna do now?" He question more himself than his non-understanding daughter and sigh. " Which kingdoms were our neighbors again? Hmm, if i remember correctly Monoma's kingdom, Kirishima's kingdom and Shigaraki's, the other one is the ocean." He look at his daughter's red eyes. " The Kirishima kingdom it is!" he say with a smile. " We already check out Monoma, he's cruel, same goes for Shigaraki. I guess we only can trust Eijiro with that." Izuku think for a bit. " Now that i think about it, you've never saw him, right? I think he last visited before your birth day."

Moi giggle at Izuku's rambling. And he without noticing had begun to walk in was infront if his room again. " Queen Izuku!" Shout one of the knights. Izuku turn around to see who it is and saw Iida. That's when he remembered his promise. " I thought you were still out! I was getting so worried."

" Hehe, sorry Iida, i kinda forgot to come and tell you I'm back. I wanted to see my sunshine so i just went straight to her, i hope you understand" Apologize Izuku.

Iida sigh. " It's fine my queen, i was just worried. Now that i know you're safe i can rest again."

" About that" Izuku start. " Can you do me a favor?" He ask with hopefull eyes.

" Of course, my queen, what is it?" The knight ask.

" I want you come with me to my office and wait for a bit. I have to write a letter to the Kirishima's kingdom, i was hoping you could give it to someone to deliver it. " Izuku rub the back of his head.

" Of course, take ad much time as you need" Iida agree.

Izuku chuckle embarrassed. " Usually i would give it to someone myself, but it's near Mio's bed time."

" No need to explain, my queen, i understand, it's fine don't hurry yourself just because of me" Iida say.

Izuku nod and both of them walked to his office. There Izuku sit on his chair and start writing while Iida look over the princess, waiting for Izuku to finish.
" There" say Izuku as he hand him the letter. " Please send it for me and thank you."

" It in my duties, my queen" Iida bow and walk away. Izuku take hid daughter to bed and fell asleep in the room himself. Now all he had to do, is wait for Kirishima to reply. Only 2 days, because that's how long it will take the letter to get there, for Kirishima to reply and his reply letter to come to Izuku.

Words: 630

I spent so much time thinking about what kingdoms should surround Izuku's that i lose track of the time. I come up only with three so i just put the ocean at the other side, lol.

Don't come after me for ut please🥲.

Anyway! Hope you enjoy!

Love you all and stay safe!~¤♡¤~