chapter 25

Not too long after Izuku and the others were on a search for Mina. While looking around for her they stumbled upon Shinso. " Oh, hi Shinso!" Izuku happily skip next to the lilac haired boy.

" Your Majesty, you're back?" He tiredlly replied.

" What? Are you not happy to see me?" The greenette question.

Shinso hurry to shake his head. " It's nothing like that and you know it."

" Insomnia again?" Izuku ask with a smile. " Have you been taking the herbs I get for you?"

Shinso sigh. " I was but run out of 2 days ago. Since i didn't ask you where i can find them before you left i wasn't able to get my hands on them. To be honest, i don't even know the name."He scratch the back of his neck. " Anyway, who's she?" He ask.

" I'm Tsuyu Asui" She replied.

" Oh cool" He said as uninterested as ever.

" Anywayyyy, have you seen Mina?" Izuku decided to get back on track.

" Hmm? Oh yeah, like 30 minutes ago. I think she was looking for you too. Something about you wouldn't believe unless you've seen it or whatever. " He yawn.

" Thanks!" Izuku give him a quick hug and walk away followed by the others.
" So they did find something, I wonder what."

" Do you think they found Iida?" Todoroki ask.

" I don't think so. Maybe some clues? But Iida? I don't think they will hide him in a place where we can easily find him. Well, unless they're dumb. "

" True" Sero nod. " It's better to not have high hopes so we don't get disappointed."

" Exactly" Izuku say with a smile. " Plus we still aren't sure if the Iida here is real or not. So will have to go and see for ourselves."

——————————

" Izuku! Here you are" Mina shout relieved. " I was getting worried."

" Oh? Why so?" The greenette ask.

" We found him!" She happily told the news to them. " Accidentally, but we did. He's not in the best condition right now tho. "

" What?! Why, what had happened?" Izuku ask getting worried about one of his most trusted men.  " How bad is he?"

" Not too bad but not too good either. He's passed out at the moment. Recovery girl said she didn't know when he's going to wake up. But said it should be by the end of the week." She quickly explained.  " Also, whoever that person is, they're coming after you Izuku."

" I see" he spoke with a cold tone.
" Well they can try and get me then. Don't aren't the fake Iida yet. Let them think they still have the advantage. Let them think we are still clueless. That way they would be reckless. And when they slip, i will be there to witness it." He smile sending shivers down everyone's spine.

" I understood."  Mina bow. " I shall not to tell anyone else then. If less people know, the chances of 'Iida' finding out are lower too. "

Izuku smile. " Good thinking. Now get up" He told her and she did so.

Now staying fully up again she continued to speak. " Shall i get ready a cell for the imposter?" She ask.

" Sure, go ahead. They will soon be going there anyway. "

She nod. " Then i will take my leave. Have a great day" She walked away.

" Should we go visit Iida?" Tsu ask.

" Probably" Izuku agree. " But are we sure it won't be dangerous for him?"

" Yeah, you're right. Maybe we should wait until we get the mole arrested." She suggests. " Why not do it right now?"

" It's already late" Izuku say. " And they ain't going anywhere anyway. Let's just do it tomorrow" he sigh. " I'm going to sleep" He went ahead of his friends.

He was walk around the castle for some time. Just to clear his head before going to bed. Oh, hey Momo!" He smile as he saw the long black haired woman. "Where is Mio?"

" Oh, she fell asleep, so I took her to your and his highness room."

" I see. Was my husband still asleep?" She nod. " Very well. In this case thank you for taking care of her once again. I know this isn't from the things you're suppose to be doing.  So I'm really grateful to you for going out of your way to help me." Izuku bow.

" My queen!" Momo said panicking. "Please get up. I don't deserve such treatment from you. Please don't bow to me. If anything i should bow to you."

Izuku chuckle and got up. " Now now, don't worry about it. Anyway I'm going to sleep, so tell the chefs i will be skipping dinner, okay?"

Momo nod and went on with her business again. Izuku continue walking down the many corridors, finally getting to the door he was searching for. He cracked the wooden door open and went in, closing her right after. Just as he turn he heard a voice. " Izuku?"

😗 mhmmm

That's enough for this chapter i guess.

Hope y'all liked it!
Stay safe and love ya!~¤♡¤~