Fight fight fight.

One month later (sorry guys for the time jump don't hate me😔)

I only had one more month left of school. I was so happy and excited. My first summer in Pachuca was gonna be great.

I picked up Eli to go to school together. We went to starbucks and grabbed breakfast.

We headed to school and got greeted by the guys."Hiiiii"they both said running towards us grabbing our drinks."Oh my god Kevin you fucking fat ass"I said grabbing my drink from him.He rolled his eyes at me."Pinche Diego why dont you guys just buy breakfast para ustedes"Eli said giving them a dirty look."cause we are too busy"Diego said."Busy with what?"me and Eli both asked.They stayed quiet.
~~~
Me and Eli were in the gym. We had it with la cucaracha de Camila. She kept looking at us and giving us dirty looks."Why is that bitch so obsessed?"I said rolling my eyes.I swear if she looks back again. Right as I was thinking of that she looked back and gave me another dirty lokk mouthing 'dumbass bitch'.Oh hell no.

"Its show time Eli"I said putting up my hair in a bun taking off my earrings. I went towards Camila."What the fuck is your fucking problem bitch"I said."You are my problem hoe, trust me I will take Kevin away from you. He's gonna leave you just like your dad left your mommy"she said as she pouted. She did not just talk about my mom. I threw the first punch. I got on top of her and started punching her non-stop."Don't ever fucking talk about my mom like that you fucking whore"I said as I was still on top of her.

I saw people getting in a circle with there phones out. "THATS MY BESTIE"Eli shouted"YES MELIII BEAT HER ASSSSS" people shouted. She tried slapping me but luckily she couldn't.

I saw Kevin running towards me trying to get me off of her."No kevin let me fucking beat her damn ass"I tried getting out of his grip."Calm down Melissa"He said trying to hold me back."I will fuck you up more bitch stay the fuck away from me and my friends "I shouted at Camila. Second time Camila got her ass beat. I felt great.
~~~
"Damn Meli I didn't know you could fight "Diego laughed."You ROCKED her ass real good"Eli said."Yeah of course I did"I smiled.
__________________________________
Cassie🧸

Bitch good fuck jobbbb😝😝😝

Omgggg tyyy girlyyy😘

Didn't know you could
fight like that.Next time
invite me.😘😘

I will trusttt🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
-Cassie🧸 liked message-
__________________________________
Culones😫🥳💯

Goldenboy🏆:DAMNNN
MELISSA I DIDNT KNOW
YOU COULD FIGHT

Culon😍:Holy shit im
scared of you.

Beaner🌮🌮:Nahhh bro
thought she was Canelo for
a sec

                                              Mom🤗😘:Stfuuuuu
                                              thats the only boxer u  
                                              know you fucking   
                                              beaner

Beaner🌮🌮:Stfu bitch😒

Goldenboy🏆:Guysssss im boredddd

Culon😍:me too💔Do you guys
wanna come over?

Goldenboy🏆:omw

Beaner🌮🌮:yesss bbyyyt😘😘😘

                                          Mom🤗😘:is this an
                                         excuse to make fun of me  
                                         that I don't live in spain😐

Beaner🌮🌮:Yes

Goldenboy🏆:yes

Culon😍:yes