What the fuck.

I woke up early and went to starbucks. I wanted to surprise Kevin with breakfast since he eats a lot.

I got him a vanilla bean frap with a chocolate cookie.

As I went to school I saw Eli rushing towards me. She dragged me and hid us behind lockers. That's when I saw Kevin and Camila talking. My heart was beating fast. I couldn't take it. I saw him having a teddy bear in his hands and Camila grabbed it and hugged him. I felt tears build up. I ran and that's when Kevin and Eli started running behind me. "WAIT MELI WAIT DONT GO I CAN EXPLAIN I SWEAR"Kevin shouted behind me. I couldn't even go to 1st period since I had him.

Kevin's POV:

I felt bad for yesterday so I decide to buy Melissa a cute white and blue teddy bear since I know she absolutely loves stuffed animals.

I got to school a little early since I didn't wanna be late. I saw Camila once I entered. i tried walking pass her but she grabbed my hand."What the fuck do you want " I said getting her hand off of me."I want you"she said with a smirk."Who is that teddy bear for"she asked."Not for you". I saw Camila look to the side and grabbed the teddy bear and hugged me."get the fuck off of me you fucking whore"I pushed her off of me. That's when I heard running. I saw Melissa run in tears."WAIT MELISSA WAIT DON'T GO I CAN EXPLAIN I SWEAR"I tried shouting.

I tried looking for her but I couldn't find her nowhere. I decide to go to class maybe she was there. I entered with everyone staring at me."Your such a slut"Rosa rolled her eyes as she rubbed Melissa's back."Melissa can we please talk"I walked over to her."Get the fuck away from her" Rosa pushed me."Get out of my way Rosa, Melissa can we please talk" I said a little louder. She didn't respond she still had her head down as she continued to sob.

It was lunch time. Im gonna talk to her. I went up to her and saw her.Her eyes were red. It hurt me to see her like that."Melissa"I said as I grabbed her arm."What do you want Kevin"She said."Can we please talk please" I begged. I would be on my knees."I guess" she said. We wanted to have privacy so we went outside.

"Meli I promise to you I swear to god I swear on my mom that it wasn't how it looked like I promise Melissa. I was just walking to school and I saw her and tried walking away but she grabbed my hand and im guessing she saw you and well you know she took the teddy bear and gave me a hug"I grabbed her hands. "You can even ask Diego. I told him that I was gonna buy YOU a teddy bear"I said."I trust you chulo but she better back off before I beat her ass" She said kissing my forehead. Inside I was hyperventilating. Her kisses drive me insane. I smiled and gave her a passionate kiss. "Ew" Diego said."Why the fuck do you always appear out of no where"Melissa said laughing."Cause im like that.

~~~
@Melissalovesbigbooty

Liked by kevinalvarez_c, pablogavi, pedri,diego_ lainez and  1,345 more

Melissalovesbigbooty:My man My man My man

View all 200 comments

Kevinalvarez_c:Te amo amor😘
- te amo más 🫶🏾

diego_lainez:Making me feel single
-ask @Eliloveslatinas out🤗🤗
-@Eliloveslatinas:real😔😔😔

pablogavi:My fav couple😝
-tyyy🤗🤗

pedri:beaners
-YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT U FUCKING COLONIZER
-@pablogavi:Pedri in his little slur word era😍😍
__________________________________
@kevinalvarez_c

pedri:beaners-YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT U FUCKING COLONIZER-@pablogavi:Pedri in his little slur word era😍😍__________________________________@kevinalvarez_c

Liked by tuzosoficial, Melissalovesbigbooty, yosoy8a,alexisvega.9,diego_lainez

Kevinalvarez_c:I'll never leave your side

View all 3,000 comments

Melissalovesbigbooty:I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU💋💋💋💋💋
-I LOVE YOU MOREEEE PRINCESA
-diego_lainez:making wanna kms😔

Tuzosoficial:😱

Alexisvega:Va nunca me as dicho que tenias novia.
-yosoy8a:como que no si siempre esta hablando de ella

Kevinsleftoeee:My mannn😔😔😔😔
-@user28338:username is killing me😭

Lanoviadekevin_6:Shes getting that dick everyday 💔

Camilaxoxo:🤢
-Kevinsleftoe:Stfu stupid stanking ass bitch
-Melissalovesbigbooty:@Camilaxoxo gtfo 😹😹
__________________________________

I swear that bitch gets on my damn nerves. One of these days shes gonna get it.

"Mi amor"Kevin came from behind me as we were walking outside."Yes?"I looked at him."I have a game on Saturday I was wondering if you would like to come with your mom and my mom"he asked."Of course ill go"I smiled at him."Great"He said. As I was leaving to my car he grabbed my hand."before you go I wanted to give you this"He took out a jersey with his number in the back."If you want you can wear it you dont have too"he scratched his head in the back."Ill wear it kev" I gave him a peck on the lips and left.