Game day.

Saturday.

I got up pretty early today. I did the usual. Taking a shower getting ready and eating breakfast.

Chulo🤗⚽️

Tengo miedoooo

Whyyyy?You would  
    do great babe I 
                                                  promise

What if I don't?

Well then at least you
tried and plus you
shouldn't be thinking
about negative stuff rn

Ok your right.
-liked a message-

"Ay no se que ponerme"my mom said."Ponte nomas una camisa azul".I said going in her closet.

I went to my room and put on the pachuca jersey.
~~~

We were on our way to go pick up Clara from Kevin's house since Kevin couldn't take her.

We were on our way to the stadium as we were blasting 'lo que construimos'."ESTA HISTORIA TERMINO NO EXISTE LO QUE UN DIA CONSTRUIMOS SE A ESFUMADO PARECERÍA QUE ES MAS FACIL DEJARNOS " we sang.

We got to the stadium and went to the first row.  I was very excited and nervous to see Kevin play.

We had to wait a pretty long time until the game started. The stadium started getting full of fans.

The teams started going to the field. As Me and Kevin made eye contact i smiled making a thumbs up.

The game started and Kevin was a defense. While  Diego was a midfielder.(pretend he plays in pachuca🫰).

Kevin blocked at least three times. He was a very good player I have to admit.

Chavez had the ball. He passed it to Arango but he kept getting all crowded with the players. Diego ran trying to help. He took the ball and started running trying to score. He looked so funny running. It was like seeing a little kid run trying to get a toy that they took away from him. Diego got the ball taken away. One of the players of the other team started running towards Kevin.Kevin ran and got the ball. The field was clear so he started running fast passing the ball too Arango. Kevin opened up and Arango passed him the ball. Every pachuca fan was standing up having there hopes on Kevin to score."score score score score"i whispered. Kevins mom was screaming "METELA CABRON METE UN GOAL".Kevin kicks the ball everyone still standing up in quietness. "GOALLLLLL" We all screamed. I started jumping up and down. Kevin ran towards me grabbing me and giving me the biggest kiss ever. The big screen turned to us. We could hear people saying aw and others recording.Clara and my mom started taking pictures like crazy.

The game ended. Me ,my mom and Kevins mom went to the field as every player's family went as well. I ran towards Kevin giving him a hug."Im super proud of u Kev i told u you were gonna do good" i said giving him a kiss."I love you Melissa"He returned the kiss."Omg why are you guys always kissing "Diego said."Omg why are you always appearing everywhere "me and Kevin said at the same time."Whatever "Diego rolled his eyes.
~~~
5 months later(sorry for the time skip😔😔😔)

Me and Kevin were still happy together. Everyday we will fall in love more. I love him so much. Kevin's mom sadly left but she was gonna come back. Kevin started getting way more fame, I mean like a shit ton. Every girl will start drooling over him and my tiktok will be filled with his edits. I even got a little cloud over Kevin. I was the Kevin Alvarez girlfriend. The hottest young soccer player.  Kevin also joined the Mexican national team. Also Eli and Diego started dating. They have been dating for over three months. Eli was so happy with him. We would always go to there games and practices together.

We only had two more months until school ended. I was excited to start the summer. I loved how my life is. Having a loving boyfriend, having a cool ass best friend, almost going to my senior year. I was happy I want it to stay like this. I don't wanna loose it.

@kevinalvarez_c

Liked by diego_lainez,Melissaa_,pablogavi,yosoy8a,pedri,joaofelix79,miseleccionmx

yosoy8a,pedri,joaofelix79,miseleccionmx

kevinalvarez_c:Cuanto te adoro🫶🏾

View all 30,000 comments

Melissaa_:No sabes cuanto te amo🤎🤎
-Te amo mas chula

diego_lainez:Me and Eli are better.
-cap

Eliii_:Aww🥹🥹

miseleccionmx:Ternuras🥹
-siempre!

joaofelix79:🔥🔥

pablogavi:Meli be taking my man😔😔
-@pedri:nah fr💔
-@Melissaa_:shut up

@Kevinsgfff:Alexa play the other woman😔😔😔😔😔💔💔💔💔

@Melissaaaagfffff:MY FAV COUPLEEEE🤗🤗🤗
-@Melissaa_:ILYYYY🫶🏾🫶🏾