Jealous.

Me and Kevin were at my house since Real Madrid and Barcelona were gonna play. Great clasico. "So who do you think is gonna win"Kevin asked turning on the tv."BARCELONA OFC"i said excited.

As the game started I saw Pablo in the lineup."omg omg omg omg"i said getting up from the bed and started jumping."What do you like him or something " he said."what no never HES MY BESTIEEE"i screamed."wait what pablo gavi?!"he asked."YES"I turned the volume up.

The game started and Gavi scored 3 times,Kevin in the other hand wasn't happy that I was cheering for him.

Once the game ended I got a text.

Colonizer⚽️🤗

Colonizer⚽️🤗:DID YOU SEE
MY GOALSSSSHSHSBHSH

                                            Taco muncher🌮:
                                             YES U DID GREAT!

Colonizer⚽️🤗:Dedicated all the
goals for you🤪

                                           Taco muncher🌮:LMA
                                            or did you just make a
                                            bet with Pedri.

Colonizer⚽️🤗:whatttt noooo...

I giggled and Kevin saw. I saw him trying to look at my phone. I was turning my phone side ways and he just grabbed my phone and saw the messages."Who tf is this?"he asked."Pablo"I said."'I dedicated my goals for you'"he read the message."What the fuck does he know you have a fucking bf"at that point I could feel Kevin's anger but I already told him Pablo is my best friend nothing else."Kevin he's obviously just playing.Hes my best friend." I grabbed his shoulder."Are you sure or are you just being a little whore and fucking cheating on me" he took my hand off his shoulder."Kevin what the fuck is wrong with you"I shook my head. I got up and grabbed my phone I went to grab my car keys.

I went home and just decide to ignore Kevin. Why tf would he think I would cheat. I will never be like that no matter how many of my exs fuck me up i will never ever ever cheat.

-3 missed calls from 'Chulo🤗🫶🏾'-

Chulo🤗🫶🏾

Chulo🤗🫶🏾:Meli im sorry
Chulo🤗🫶🏾:pls answer
Chulo🤗🫶🏾:It was my bad chula
is just idk man my last relationship
really fucked me up and the littlest things
get to me im sorry Chiki im sorry I trust you i promise.

Loml🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾:Kev I
will never cheat on
you.Never. I love you.

Chulo🤗🫶🏾:I love you more
mi reina🤎

I sadly had school tomorrow fucking great.Just one more year, I can do this. I took a shower and put nunca es suficiente "SI DE CASUALIDAD ME VEZ LLORANDO UN POCO ES PORQUE YO TE QUIERO A TI"I shouted as i pore shampoo on my hair. I got out of bed and slept.

IM SORRY IS SHORT HERMOSASSS I PROMISE NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE A LIL LONGER🤎