Not so bad

It was the next day of school. Yesterday was alright. I had many classes with Kevin. It was getting annoying. Anyways I was heading to school and this car passed by. There was five guys in there. This guy looked up and it was Kevin. What the fuck, I'm tired of looking at his face. Also I heard that soccer season was about to start which means that I'm gonna go try out of course.

 Also I heard that soccer season was about to start which means that I'm gonna go try out of course

I went to the gym since that's where you had to sign up for soccer. There was a long.I mean it took us all the way to the restrooms. The boys were in one side and the girls. on the other. I was nervous since there was only a spot for 15 girls. The line kept moving and I saw Kevin AGAIN.

"Oh you play soccer"He asked.

'Yeah"I looked away.

I waited I say around 20 minutes to just put my name on a piece of paper. Once I did I was going to Math of course. I heard someone walking besides maybe talking to me but I had my AirPods on listening to music.

"hellooo"Kevin tapped my shoulder.

I took of my AirPods.

"oh my bad hey"

"what's your name" He asked

"Melissa"

"Oh alright.My name is Kevin"

"Oh hey Kevin."

"So what position are you"

I can be any position that you want.

"forward" I said.

"Oh nice so you score goals?"

"well yeah that's the point"I laughed.

He rolled his eyes.

"Do you think you will get in?"he asked looking down at me.

"Hopefully I can"I looked up at him.

If I could kiss him I would.

We walked into class together.Rosa was there sitting. I could feel the death stare that she was giving me.I went to go take a seat.

"What did I tell you about Kevin"she whispered.

"I just went to go sign for soccer nothing else"

She went back on her phone and started texting people.

I was finally heading to my second period. It was a B day so I didn't have physics. Yes of course I had it with Kevin. We had art. Rose sadly didn't have the same class as me. I sat at the back of the class alone.

"Hey Melissa"Kevin said as he sat next to me.

"Hey"I said.

"May I sit here"He asked.

You already sat what's the point in asking.

"Yeah"I smiled.

Kevin was actually hella funny and a chismoso too.

"Damnn chismosoooo"I laughed.

"Yaaa aver dejame verrr" he said trying to get my phone from my hand.

He actually wasn't as bad as I thought he was. He's such a mommy's boy lmao. Nunca deja de hablar de ella.

"So what's your dream career"he asked me.

"I don't know.I want to start a restaurant but how about you?"

"well im kinda already living my future career"he said

"Oh wow how so?"I was curious.

"Well I got invited to play in Pachuca"

"Oh that's great.So your gonna be like this so professional soccer player"I said.

He laughed.

"Hopefully"he said

Hi guys 🤗! I hope y'all are doing good.This chapter was kinda lame ngl LMAO. Ojala y les gusto🙏🏽