Best night ever.

Mature reading ahead
Me and Kevin were on our way home from school. I was tired. I just wanted school to end.

We got home and went up to his room. We started playing 'Heart to heart'.This was the song in where me and Kevin first kissed.I love this song.This was our song.

We stared at each other. I got lost in his eyes. He was so handsome. I grabbed his chin and kissed him. We started having a full on make out scene. He took my clothes off as I did the same with him. He gave me hickeys everywhere. It felt like my whole neck was filled with them. He went down and started eating me out."oh my god kevin youre so good to me"I moaned.He was going slow but oh it felt great. He then grabbed his banana😝 and put it in me. Without a warning or sign he just did it. I arched my back.He grabbed my hips tightly making bruises."fuck fuck fuck"I whispered ."You feel so fucking great Melissa"Kevin said throwing his head back."Go faster please"I moaned out. He picked up his pace. The bed shaking. I moaned like crazy in his ears."oh melissa fuck fuck fuck"he groaned as he got faster.

I could feel my legs starting to shake."im gonna make sure you cant walk"he said out of breath. My moans and his were like music to our ears.The only thing you could hear was skin clapping and the music in full volume."Fuck im about to cum"I said."Do it"Kevin said. We both came."damn"i said trying to catch my breath."Do you wanna take a shower together?"Kevin asked.I nodded.

We went in the shower and I washed my hair. Kevin still seemed horny af. He grabbed my boobs from behind and started kissing my neck.He bend me over and started aligning himself in me.Second round it is."Oh fuck" I shut my eyes as he got in me. He started going slow."Hey alexa play 'Earned it' by the weeknd." Kevin said. He started pounding on me like fucking crazy.He was hungry for her. "I love you princesa I love you so much"he said as he continued to fuck her. She liked it rough so that's what he was doing."I love you more kev"i said stuttering."Omg right there" I moaned out.He started fucking me in the right spot as I couldn't stop moaning.

Moan after moan after moan, I just couldn't stop. He knew what he was doing and I loved that. We both reached our climax. "Fuck your so good at it"I said laughing."What can I say I am the Kevin Alvarez "he did a big smile.
~~~
I woke up tired. I tried getting out of bed but my legs were killing me.'No way he fucked me that hard' I thought.I grabbed myself on chairs ,furniture or anything I could find nearby to help me move. I looked like a damn zombie. "Do you need help muñeca"Kevin said with his hot ass morning voice."Yes please" I replied. He stood up and carried me.I pointed to the restroom. He put me on the counter. I brushed my teeth and hair."Did I fuck you that hard"Kevin laughed as he was putting toothpaste on his toothbrush."Clearly sir"I rolled my eyes."Oh by the way.Eli and Diego are coming over in a bit"he said before leaving the restroom. Great."Well I cant walk can you help me?"i shouted."Oh yeah I forgot"he said coming back.

I changed into sweatpants and a white shirt. At this point it felt like I lived in Kevin's house. I had half of my closet over here.

The doorbell ringed and kevin of course went to go open it."Hi babyyyyy"Eli said giving me a kiss on the cheek."Heyyy "I said giving her a hug."Hey chaparra"Diego said."Hola pitufo"I replied.Eli started bursting out laughing."PITUFO IS CRAZYYY"she said while laughing making me and Kevin laugh.

"Girlll let me tell you the chismeeee"Eli said whispering so the guys wouldn't here as they were busy playing fifa."Ooo que pasoooo"I said."So bro omfgggg Camila needs to hop tf off girl she was talking about Kevin and Diego saying that she wanted a threesome y que we don't deserve them and that supposedly were using them for cloud"She laughed."Girl now why tf would I use someone for cloud"I said rolling my eyes.Nah but fr she needs to hop off before I go beat her ass im so fucking close im not kidding"I said."Girl count me the fuck in."Eli said raising her hand. How much I love Eli.