I saw him.

Class was getting hella boring. Me and Rose were talking about our lives. She was so much fun. I mean like I could never get bored of her.Her life is just so interesting. Turns out shes very much popular. She dated a senior while she was in freshman and that's how her popularity started. She was also of course the cheer captain. She cheered for both the soccer and football team. She also had a lot of hoes.

Around an hour passed of class and all of sudden this guy walks in. His hair was messed up. He had red lipstick smeared on his neck and dark marks. His jeans were also sorta unzipped. 

"ew"

"I know he likes showing off to everyone that he just fucked someone."Rosa rolled her eyes.

"Your late Alvarez"The teacher said eyeing him.

He took a seat next to my row. He looked at me and I looked at him. He was very cute I have to admit.His jawline was sharp. He had good style. His hair was also fluffy. I looked away and hear him whisper.

"Look she's new"He told his friends pointing at me.

I felt my cheeks go red as they looked at me. It was embarrassing.

Class was over and I was heading to my second period which was physics

Class was over and I was heading to my second period which was physics. Why is my whole schedule ass. First math now physics.Whats next World studies.I checked my schedule and so I in fact did have World studies. Life is playing with me right now I can't deal with this man. I followed Rosa to physics class since she had it as well. We made like 20 stops cause everyone came up to her and I just had to be by her side like if I was her dog or something.

I took a sit next to Rosa. She had a couple of friends that were in the same class as us.

"Guys meet Melissa"Rosa said.

"Hey girl.My name in Lindsey"

"My name is Eli"She smiled.

They seemed very sweet which I loved.I hate popular people that are mean and think that there the shit.

I was checking people out until my eyes stop in this specific person. The guy that was in my Math class.

"Hey Rose. What's his name?'I whisper.

"Kevin and I'm warning you about him please don't get with him"she talks in a serious tone.

"I won't Rosa"

As class started I couldn't help but look at Kevin. I mean he was cute. His laugh was contagious. If he gave me chanceeee... I would for sure get with him. 

"Kevin help me pass out the papers please"The teacher handed him the paper work.

He walked around leaving each paper on the table. He soon came to ours. He gave me the paper and we touched hands. He looked down at me and I REFUSED to look up. 

"Hey new girl" he said as he was walking away.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye. As he continued passing the paper. It was gonna be hard trying not to get with him but he was a player. According to Rosa he fucked a girl behind the bleachers during a football game. That's fucking wild. 

"yeah girl.He has sex in the most wildest places that you didn't think you can have sex in"Lindsey said.

"Have any of you guys ever been with Kevin"I asked.

"I have.He was the sweetest. Oh my god he's a soccer player too. If I could get with him I would."Eli said as she did a sad expression.

Oh. Maybe he wasn't that bad. Maybe I can change him from being such a player. Im jokinggg. But he's a soccer player?!Excuse me. We could literally be soccer buddies.Kevin needs to make my 'soccer wife' dream real.

Maybe joining the soccer team wouldn't  be that bad.

Hi hermosassss! I hope you guys liked this chapter🙏🏽. I will try to post another chapter today!Gracias!🤎