try outs

A week had passed by me and Kevin had talked a little bit more. Not that much tho. There was sometimes when he came to class with you know hickeys and stuff. Rosa and I have talked a lot. I mean a lot. We always spill the chisme. I met more of her friends which was great.

Anyways right now im packing my cleats,a jersey and some shorts since today its the soccer try outs! I was excited but nervous at the time. Maybe some girls were way better than I was.

Today we didn't have any classes it was a Saturday morning which still sucks

Today we didn't have any classes it was a Saturday morning which still sucks. I was heading to school running since I was pretty late. I ran until I bumped into someone. 

"Oh my god I'm sorry"

I started picking up equipment that fell on the floor. I looked up and gave it to the guy.Wow. He was fucking handsome.

"Thank you" He smiled.

Dios mío esta pinche escuela has fine ass guys.

I was to busy looking at him smiling until Kevin walks in between us making me drop my stuff.

"Ill pick it up"Kevin said.

He handed me my stuff and we were heading to the field. I expected to see the field full with girls but there was only 20 girls. Oh wow.

"Hey are the other girls gonna make it?"I asked a girl that was confused as I was.

"I don't know. I guess they just signed up to look cool" She laughed.

 I guess they just signed up to look cool" She laughed

We were 20 minutes into the practice. I looked over the other side of the field in where the boys were practicing and looked at Kevin. I have to say he's a very good defender. The way he dribbles the ball so smooth is insane. 

I was now doing open shots. The coach was gonna pass the ball and well we pass it back and we run he passes it again and we shoot. I gotta say I was pretty goated. Maybe all of the practices that my dad gave me paid off. 

Practice was finally over

Practice was finally over. Gladly I made it to the team!!! "Melissa you did good today" the coached smiled. Hell yeah I did. I had to you know show off for Kevin. Jokess.

"Hey"Someone sat besides me.

I turned my head to the side. It was the guy that I bumped into.

"Hi"I smiled.

"I saw you play. Your really good"he smiled

"Thank you" 

JESUS. IM TRYING MY HARDEST NOT TO GET RED.

"I gotta go now"I said getting my stuff up trying to avoid eye contact.

I started heading to the parking lots.

"I sAw YoU pLaY. YoU dId ReAlLy GoOd"I heard a mocking voice behind me.

I turned around and saw Kevin.I laughed and hit his lightly on his shoulder.

"Ayyy me dolio"he rubbed his shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and laughed

"Are you walking home"he asked

I nodded.

"Let me take you"

"No its fine"

"Come on just this one time"

"Fine"

We went to his car.He opened the door.

"Thank you"I giggled.

He smiled.

We started going to my house and well the car ride was pretty awkward.

"So why did you move to this school?"he asked.

"I moved states"

"Oh wow really"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Some problems happened back home"

"Like?"

"Damn pinche chismoso"I laughed.

He rolled his eyes.

"Im not a chismoso ya te lo dijeee"He argued.

He took a turn and we arrived.

"Thank you for the ride"

"Of course."

we looked at each other. I could feel the tension. It made me nervous.I could feel my stomach go empty. I was scared but for what? I looked as his lips as he looked at mine. I couldn't hold back. All I could feel was his lips against mine.(the ones from the mouth).His lips were soft and rosy which was cute.

I pulled back.

"Im so sorry"I was red of both embarrassment and well because I just kissed THE Kevin.

"It fine i'm not complaining"He puts a smirk on his face.

I got out and went straight to my room and buried my face onto my pillow.

What the fuck did I just do. Im sorry Rosa.

Hola chulas.Sorry I couldn't post no tuve tiempo😢.Pero I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.Its not all that but its something lol. Thank you for the support!!🤎