sweetheart

One week later..

Kevin's POV:

I was going to my locker when all of a sudden I bump into someone. I look up and see my ex?!

"Haven't seen you in a long time Kevin"She said with a grin on her face.

I just walked away. God I will forever hate her specially after what she did to me.

Flashback

I was in Camila's house since she invited me over to watch a movie. I stared at how beautiful she was."What are you staring at"she said laughing."At you pretty"I smiled at her.

We were watching a movie and cuddling. God I wish we stayed like this forever. I love her.

I couldn't stop glancing at her. "Stop looking at me silly"she gave me a kiss.

After 15 minutes she got out of bed."Im gonna go to the restroom real quick".

She left her phone on the bed and I saw someone send her a text. Being the bf that I am I looked over and saw a text from 'Mario🫶🏽💋'. What the fuck.

I got the phone and started looking through it. Who the hell was this Mario?

                                  Mario🫶🏾💋

Mario🫶🏾💋:Is he still there?

                                             Camila🥰💋:Yes bby💔

Mario🫶🏾💋:ok text me when he leaves
I cant wait to see u💋💋

                                             Camila🥰💋:i will!! 
                                              I Love you🤎

Mario🫶🏾💋:I love you too🤎

What the fuck. She came out of the bathroom and saw me that I was going through her phone."What the fuck Camila"I shouted. I got out of the bed and grabbed my stuff."Baby wait I swear its not what it looks like"She said as she tried to grab my hand."Its not what it looks like?Are you fucking kidding me do you think i'm fucking blind?"I said as I opened the door and slammed it.

I got home and couldn't stop the tears coming out from my eyes. I was the other man.

End of flashbacks

I tried so hard to avoid her but everywhere I went she would be there.

I saw Melissa and immediately went up to her.

End of pov 

I saw Kevin rushing up to me."Are you ok"I asked him. "My ex is in the school"He said grabbing my hands."What?Who?Where?Is it Camila?"I asked.I swear to god if this bitch tried to fucking mess with him I would beat the fucking shit out of her. "Yes Camila I bumped into her not that Long ago.Matter of fact she right behind you"He said looking behind me.I turned around and saw her coming our way. Oh she will see who Kevin belongs to. I grabbed Kevin by the cheek and started kissing him. I saw Camila from the corner of my eye giving me a dirty look as she left. That's right bitch.

When school ended we met up with Diego in the fields."Yo Kevin your ex was trying to hit on me"He said with a disgusted face. "I know she tried talking to me"He said .Diego looked at me and said "Be careful".Oh she's the one that needs to be careful all right."Yeah whatever"I simply said."Oh yeah she supposedly fell and she fucking tried to kiss me or something"Diego said."EW what the fuck"Kevin said kicking the ball.

I just know she's gonna be a problem.

Hola hermosa sorry this chapter sucked and was short💔.