She deserved it.

I was with Eli outside for lunch when all of a sudden she looked up and saw Cassie mad as fuck walking towards Camila. She jumped out of her seat with her eyes wide open. She slapped my hand and pointed at Cassie. I looked at her and grabbed my backpack and took my phone out to my camera.

"Im getting the good ass angles" I said as I put my camera on 0.5.

"Hey bitch"Cassie shouted as she pulled Camila's hair. Camila fell to the floor but stood up and started hitting Camila.

Me and Eli were getting on top of the tables to get a good view of the fight.

The fight kept on going for at least 6 minutes. Cassie was on top of her beating Camila's ass.

I moved my head to the side and saw Kevin running so fast taking out his phone with Diego and recording.Kevin had to carry Diego since he's short AF.

I saw the principal rushing outside as there was security behind him. It was so bad that Cassie had her friends jump Camila too.

They sadly got separated and they sent everyone to class.

I saw Camila stand up, she couldn't even walk straight. Her face was all bloody. She had a black eye and you can see it all swollen. Damn I lowkey feel bad.

Wait no she cheated on Kevin fuck her.

~~~
After class ended I saw Kevin and Diego running towards me. "MELISSA DID YOU SEE THE FIGHT" Diego said pulling out his phone from his pocket.

"Yes I very much did"I laughed as I showed them a pic of me and Eli on top of the table.

"Im sending this to the high school fight page right now"Diego said going on Instagram.

"To late" I said as I showed him that they already posted it. He looked at it for a second"bruh its not even a good angle, whoever was recording is fucking ass"Diego said sending them the vid.

"You bitch that was me recording"Kevin rolled his eyes pushing Diego."I was carrying your pitufo ass what did you expect"he said.

~~~
"Are you guys going to practice today?"Diego asked behind us.

I nodded."Yeah"Kevin said grabbing mine and his soccer backpacks from the back seat.

We went into the locker rooms to change . I didn't really wanna stay from practice.

HI HERMOSASSSS SORRY I COULDNT DO IT LONGER(😉)also do u guys have any Netflix movies or series recommendations ?😭🤎