The party.

School was getting exhausting. I felt relief as I saw Kevin waiting for me in the parking lots."Hola hermosa"he said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead. Oh the words he calls me give me nothing but butterflies."Hola"I smiled at him. Kevin was by far the BEST boyfriend ever. He calls me every morning to make sure I'm ok and if I need a ride somewhere. I love him.

"Ya calmense love birds"Diego said as he was behind us.Diego Lainez is Kevin's best friend. They are so close its sometimes annoying. Every time that I call Kevin he's either playing Fifa with Diego or hanging out with Diego at his house. Diego is like his little side piece.

"Oh yeah before you guys go. Im throwing a party. I better see you guys there"Diego said as he got in his car.I saw Kevin's eye spark. He's a party boy. Kevin looked at me."Please I know you don't like parties but pleaseeee come"."I don't know Kevin, You know I don't like parties"I said looking at him."Its Diego's birthday party come onnn"He grabbed my arm. "Fine"I rolled my eyes at him.

I arrived to my house and took a nice warm shower

I arrived to my house and took a nice warm shower. Kevin told me that he was gonna pick me up at 6 which I had time to get ready for a party. I decided to go for like a blue look. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I did my skin care routine and went to my vanity. I was doing my eyeshadow until I looked down to my phone and saw that it was 5:30 already. WHAT THE FUCK. I hurried and tried to do my makeup as fast as I could and to make it worst Kevin texted me saying that he was on his way. I ran to my closet and picked a cute dark blue dress.It was sorta short. 

I heard Kevins car outside.I rushed down the stairs grabbing my purse and lipgloss. I closed the door and saw Kevin standing in front of his car."Oh my god"He said grabbing my hand spinning me around."Te vez bien hermosa"he smiled at me."thank you my love"I said giving him a kiss.

We got in the car and headed to Diego's house. His house was huge. You can see a lot of cars in the drive way. I mean like a lot. I saw Lambo's , Ferrari's,Corvette's etc. Diego was RICH same thing with Kevin. Soccer really gave them the bag.

We got down and entered. The smell of alcohol hit my face. It was huge inside(not like that).There was a whole ass dj. It also had like you know those huge colorful lights. 

Kevin grabbed my hand and we tried looking for Diego. He was drinking with his friends. We went up to him and gave him a hug. "Happy birthday"We both said."Gracias"He said while taking a sip of his beverage. 

We were enjoying the party

We were enjoying the party.I'm not gonna lie I was having a lot of fun. I met a lot of people. I was in the dance floor swaying my hips(I can't😭) until I felt a pair of hands on my waist. It was Kevin. He kissed my neck and my back. "You look so fucking pretty"he whispered on my ear. His whisper gave me chills down my spine. This man drove me insane. He took my hand and led me to the restroom. 

                                                                                         Smut⚠️

He took of his shirt desperate for her touch. She took the hint and undressed herself. She just wanted him and him only. Kevin grabbed her neck and started kissing her leaving dark hickeys all over her neck. He wanted to show what was his. He bend her over the sink. He was hard and she could feel it. He quickly took off his pants along with his boxers and started fucking her.(wtf is wrong with me 💀). She moaned a mess. Luckily the music was blasting so no one could hear them. He started picking up the pace. She couldn't take how big he was. She only dated guys with little ones. Him tho his was different. It was another leg. She gripped the bathroom counter. "Im close Kevin"she had hard time getting out words out of her mouth. "Wait a little bit more"He said continuing to fuck her harder.

They kept going for 30 minutes straight. She was a mess. Her makeup all smeared. He was covered with lipstick , from his face to his neck. Her hair was all messed up and so was his. She enjoyed every second of it. She loved him.She loved his touch. She loved his dominance.

GUYS IM ACTUALLY SO SORRY IM ACTUALLY SO FUCKING BUSY ITS INSANE. MY COACH MADE US HAVE PRACTICES EVERYDAY TO TRY OUT FOR A LEAGUE AND THEN DONT GET ME STARTED WITH SCHOOL LMAAOOA ya estoy cansada😭ALSO I PROMISE IM NOT THAT FREAKY I HAD TO WATCH OTHER SMUT STORIES TO GET IDEAS😭🤎