Rescue on Ryloth

Flying through the galaxy, everyone was enjoying themselves. Valerie was sitting with Tech in the bridge. Wrecker and Omega were playing a game of Dejarik, with Echo watching them. Hunter was focused on the coms, he received a message and he was responding.

"Who was it that contacted Hunter again?" Valerie asked.

"Freedom Fighter Gobi Glie, a twi-lek from Ryloth. He said he needed weapons as the empire seized theirs." Tech said.

"Where are we getting the weapons?" Valerie raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

He didn't look at her as they entered the system of Ord Mantell, he directed them to one of its moons, "Another contact reached out, they have the blasters and all we are doing is just transporting them."

"I don't know, I have a bad feeling about this." Valerie looked back out to the galaxy and crossed her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Marauder made it to the system of Ryloth, Tech put in the coordinates for one of its moons.

"Are we still sure about this?" Valerie asked again.

"People are fighting for their freedom, all they need is an extra hand." Echo said.

Valerie turned and looked at him, questionably. "Wait, you are okay with this?" She pointed out.

"Yes I am." Echo stated.

"Enough chatter both of you, we're landing soon, I want everyone to behave." Hunter said and Valerie turned around in her seat and again crossed her arms. Her gut still told her that something was off about all this. Tech got the Marauder landed and the boys began to work on unloading the blasters. Valerie tucked her lightsaber behind her and draped a cloak around her shoulders. They all exited the ship as Valerie watched another ship land across from them. They descended down the stairs behind the bad batch and Omega sat on the stairs. Hunter walked up to them and was the first to speak. "Are you Gobi? The one who requested these blasters?"

"Along with three dozen blasters and a case of thermal detonators." Tech said, Valerie stood next to Tech and still had her arms crossed. She took note of the little twi-lek girl who appeared to be around Omega's age.

"Let's see them." The twi-lek, Gobi said. The boys started to open the cases but Valerie kept her sights on the twi-lek girl, she seemed interested in their ship. She watched her walk up to the Marauder and Hunter took note of it too.

"What type of ship is it?" The twi-lek asked.

Omega patted the side, "a modified Omicron-class attack shuttle."

"Can I have a look inside?" She asked.

"Hunter!" Omega called out. "Can she come aboard?" Hunter turned and nodded. Valerie had no interest in this deal so she turned on her heels and followed the two girls into the ship. "Okay you can come up, but no funny business."

"Funny business?" The twi-lek questioned.

"Uh-huh. I'll be watching you." Omega said.

The twi-lek laughed. "Okay then. Show me around." The three of them boarded the Marauder.

Valerie held back from the girls, she sat at the table and played with her thumbs, but she was listening in to the girls. "This is the sensor array and that's the deflector shield." Omega pointed out. "Over there is the nav readout, and this is the hyperdrive."

"You sure know a lot about this. Do you fly?" She asked.

Omega shook her head. "No. Tech won't let me train until I can recite all the ship's specifications from memory."