Emotions

Valerie's head was buzzing, she could hear the bad batch running about, she tried to lift her head but couldn't. Sleep took her away again.

Valerie found herself standing in her body but when she was a padawan back at Jedi Temple. "Please try and keep up padawan." It was her old master. Master Drake Amon.

"Yes master." She said and caught up to him. "What is this briefing on again?"

"It's on the bounty hunters that attacked the senate, more specifically Cad Bane, we've been tasked to help find him and Ziro, the Huttese that he bailed out of jail." Master Amon said.

"Right, are we going to capture him?" Valerie asked.

"Not us, we've just been asked to be at the meeting." He said and Valerie nodded and they entered the room. Most of the Jedi High Council was there. So was Master Aayla Secura, Knight Anakin Skywalker, and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano. Valerie stood next to Ahsoka and Master Amon stood next to Valerie.

"Alright everyone listen up, Cad Bane is extremely dangerous, we should expect back fire from him and the other bounty hunters he's hired. Everyone should tread lightly on this mission-" Master Windu started, but Valerie looked around the room, at all the jedi, who were still alive. Back when they were more concerned at a bounty hunter than their clone companions.

"Valerie?" Someone said she looked at her Master, the one talking to her. "Valerie, it's time to wake up now."

Valerie shot her head up and gasped, her chest hurting. Tech was by Hunter but quickly made his way to her. She tried to get up from the seat but almost collapsed. Tech caught her.

"C- Bane! Cad!" She couldn't get the words out, she was gasping for air.

"Val, sit down." Tech instructed, she tried to push him back, but again stumbled. Tech caught her, he kept his arm around her waist supporting her. "Valerie, I must insist sit."

"No!" She faced him, still being held up by him, "Omega? Where's Omega?"

"She's been taken." Tech said.

"Taken?! Find her! She's in danger!" Valerie could feel her heart starting to slow and she was starting to catch her breath.

"Valerie, you need to calm down. Take a deep breath." Tech still held onto her.

Valerie closed her eyes and started to steady her breathing. She placed her hands on his chest. "We need to find Omega, she's been taken by the bounty hunter Cad Bane. The republic has been after him for many years."

Tech looked down and saw Valerie still had her hands on his chest. "Val, we'll find her."

She opened her eyes and saw where the two of them stood. "Oh Tech, I'm sorry." She took her hands off of him and back up, she looked at Hunter who laid on the medical bed. "How's Hunter? He shot him before me." She walked over to him.

"I think he has some internal bleeding, we don't have enough supplies. I'm not quite sure what to do." Tech said.

"So let's get supplies, we're in the mid-rim right?" She asked and Tech nodded. She walked to the front of the ship. Echo and Wrecker were there but Wrecker was sleeping. She clicked buttons on the controls. "Here Naator is the closest planet. We can land here and get medical supplies."

"It might work." Tech held his chin.

"Naator? It's surrounded by imperial soldiers." Echo added.

"We don't have much of a choice, Hunter needs those medical supplies." Valerie said.

Echo and Tech looked at each other. "Okay, we'll do it." Tech said and sat down next to Echo. Valerie walked over to Hunter and sat down in the seat next to him.