Season 3/ Written Trailer

After so long we are finally getting season 3 of The Bad Batch! With tonight's premier kicking starting the new season and after watching the trailer (possible multiple times) It makes me so excited/ nervous/ anxious/ all of the above for what's to come and while I already have some ideas of what I am working with for TBB: Aftermath I wanted to try and come up with my own written trailer of what's to come/ may come!(Please let me know how I did!) Also I hope you like the new cover for Valerie's story as well :)

*Disclaimer: Any scene written here is subject to change once I start publishing again/ season 3 ends for TBB*

"First it was Crosshair, then it was Tech and Val." Hunter said, leaning on the holo-table inside of the Marauder, he held his head down. "Now they stole Omega." He was alone. It was only when he was alone was when he showed his true emotions. The pain and sadness he really felt. He used his anger to hide the pain when he was around Wrecker or other people. He slammed his fist on the table. "I won't have it anymore. The Empire will pay."

The holo-table beeped and Hunter looked up and shut down his emotions. Pushing a button on the table. Two clones appeared in front of him.

"Hunter, it's been a while." Rickshaw, one of the clones said. His ARC Trooper Moose stood next to him with his arms folded.

"Yes, it's been a while." Hunter said, his voice monotone.

Moose immediately picked up on this. "What's going on? Where's Valerie?"

Hunter looked away from the table. "Hunter?" Rickshaw asked. "Where's Valerie?"

Hunter took in a deep breath. "A mission, it went wrong." He paused, trying to keep the emotions suppressed. "It went so wrong. She... she sacrificed herself to save the team. She could've saved herself but she wouldn't leave him. My squad is... it's gone."

"No... I don't believe this." Rickshaw said in disbelief.

"Where are the others?" Moose asked. "Your little girl, Omega right?"

"The Empire took her." He looked back at the two clones. "I'm going to do whatever it takes to get her back."

Rickshaw stayed quiet. He couldn't look at Hunter. "What do you need from us?" Moose questioned.

"Do you think you could continue looking into The Advance Science Division?" Hunter asked.

"You mean that corp. that Echo was looking into?" Moose asked. Hunter nodded. "Consider it done."

"For Valerie." Rickshaw added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A woman stumbled her way through the foggy terrain. Her anxieties were buzzing all around her and her fight or flight was maxed out.

"I have to get out of here." She whispered. In the distance she heard Massiff's barking and it was only a matter of time before they caught up.

The woman continued running but exhaustion was quickly gaining on her. She shoved her hands into her pockets searching for anything to help her. She pulled out a one-way-communication device. A device she had used once before, it seemed damaged but she had to have hope.

Still running she quickly activated it. "Hello? Please, hello?!"

There were a few moments of quiet. The faint barks from the Massiff's echoed in the woods.

The comm-link was staticky but another voice responded. "Hello?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know sarg. you can't keep shutting us out." Wrecker said, following his sergeant.