Prologue

"What you did, knight, was a big error on your part. I made the plans I made for a reason and you went and disregarded me and got all those clones killed!" The Twi'lek loomed over the small girl, she wasn't looking at him. "How do I know I can even trust you?" The girl had most of her right arm bandaged, she was leaning on a gunship.

That broke the jedi, her master no longer trusting her, "but master I-" She looked up at him.

"No." He sternly held his hand up. "You're not the padawan I trained, she wouldn't have done something so foolish." Tears formed in her eyes. "If I wasn't there to save you and the captain everyone on Corellia would be dead!" While he never screamed at her his deep disappointing voice still hurt just like he was yelling. The knight stayed silent. "You've had your knight status for one rotation, maybe you took the Jedi Trails too soon."

"No Drake I-" She started

"That is Master Amon right now. You are treading on mighty fine waters, knight." Again cutting her off. She wanted nothing more than to disappear. Another gunship came into view, she sensed another jedi on board, along with more clones. "I now have to fix this mess you created.

The gunship landed and clones ran out to help their brothers of the 671st Legion. The knight looked at the Jedi Master walking towards them, she of course recognized him. "Master Kenobi, it's good to see you." Master Amon bowed, Master Kenobi bowed back.

"Master Amon, we came as quickly as you called." Master Kenobi looked at the knight. "Knight Ortis." He said.

She bowed. "Master Kenobi." Her voice was small, she looked at the ground.

"You didn't tell her, did you?" Master Kenobi looked at the other Jedi Master, she looked at the two of them."

"Tell me what?" She asked.

Her master didn't look at her, "now that you're a knight now, I've asked to have you reassigned, I believe you spent too much time with these clones-"

"What?! You can't do that!" She cut him off.

"Silence!" He boomed. "I can, the 671st serve me not you. Remember your place knight. Master Kenobi is here to bring you back to the Jedi Temple for reassignment, I've also asked them not to tell me where you end up. I have to fix this mess you created." He said once again.

Knight Ortis felt a hand on her back, it was Master Kenobi. "Come on knight, we have to get back." The knight just looked at her former master. He started to walk towards the gunship, still seeing them off. She held her head down and the three of them walked in silence. Master Kenobi board first. Knight Ortis looked over to Captain Rickshaw who was sitting on the ground, he had his head and left arm bandaged. He looked over at her and gave her a small smile. The tears finally poured over her cheeks. For the captain this was the first time he had seen her cry. She looked away and climbed onboard. She sat at the back of the gunship, Master Kenobi let her go and the doors closed. She brought her knees up to her chest and put her head in them. She started sobbing to herself. The doors closed and before the gunship departed she heard her master one more time.

"You have disappointed me Valerie."