ʀᴇʜᴇᴀʀsᴀʟ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ |✍︎|

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 |☕︎|

The Marano and Lynch families all got together to help Ross and Laura plan their rehearsal dinner for their engagement. Laura was making sure all the guests were coming and that they didn't forget anybody in both Ross's and her family.

Laura was out shopping with her mom and Ross's mother as Ross shops with Laura's dad and his father along with Laura's big sister Vanessa. They wanted to shop for a good outfit for their rehearsal dinner and hope everything goes right

Ross and Laura's parents were helping them search for something nice because this is gonna be the last time their gonna be fiancee's until then their parents want to go all the way out. Laura's mom and soon-to-be mother-in-law found her dress already for the party as Laura's dad and they found a nice outfit for Ross.

They all meet up for a little lunch before getting everything ready for their rehearsal dinner. The family didn't want to see the both of them until they were finished decorating everything for the party. Laura and Ross head back home to relax with each other as they take a short nap.

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 |☕︎|

Laura and Ross were laying down in bed together just enjoying the peacefulness before them having to get ready for the party. Laura was still shocked that she and Ross will be getting married soon enough. They were both nervous because they were both gonna be husband and wife soon and then have a family to raise in the future.

"I can't believe we're getting married," Laura says laying her head on Ross's chest.

"Me either, we're not gonna be boyfriend and girlfriend anymore," Ross says stroking her back.

"But, I'm happy your gonna be my husband," Laura says looking up at him.

"Really? I'm very happy that your gonna be my wife forever." Ross says kissing her forehead.

"Man, I'm gonna be a Lynch soon," Laura says stroking his chest.

"You're gonna take my last name?" Ross asked her.

"Yes baby, our future kids are gonna have your last name too," Laura says smiling at him.

"Really?" Ross says smirking at her.

"Yes, of course, it'll be Shor and Marie Lynch," Laura says moving his hair from his forehead.

"Planning our future kid's name already. I love the names taking after their mom and dad." Ross says as he puts her loose hair behind her ear.

"I'm very excited to see how our future ends," Laura says looking at him as she strokes his cheek.

"I believe our happy ending will always end up with me and you being happy with each other," Ross says looking at her as he leans down and kissed her.

"We're better together," Laura says kissing him back as he flips her on her back.

Later At The Lynch's Home |☕︎|

Their parents were still decorating Lynch's home because they thought it should be done at his parent's house since their parent's backyard was bigger than having it at Rocky and Ross's house.

They wanted this party special for Ross and Laura. Rydel was helping out more because she knows how Laura wants most of her parties like as for Ross he'll want anything. She was just happy for Ross and Laura because everyone was rooting for them for years and now they're getting married.

Rydel was preparing Ross's favorite meals as Laura's father was preparing an Italian dish for Laura and the family too. They wanted to create Laura and Ross's favorite dish to get an idea to plan the case for the wedding reception.

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 |☕︎|

Ross was kissing all over Laura's neck as she runs her fingers through his hair as he pulls away. They cuddle with each other as they think about marriage and future babies. They never thought they would be here as getting married because they were always against it. They didn't believe in marriage and that's how most of their past relationships ended until they found each other again.

They both get a text from Rydel that they're finishing up and that they need to be ready before driving their way up to Mom's house.

Once Ross and Laura head over to his parent's house, they noticed the whole front yard decorated as they pulled into the driveway. Ross gets out of the car as he opens his fiancé's door to help her out and they held hands as they walk inside to their whole family yelling out 'surprise'.

Rehearsal Dinner |☕︎|

Laura and Ross hug all their family members as they walk into Ross's parent's house. They were stunned to see how their parents went all the way out for their rehearsal dinner. Ross and Laura saw lots of photos of them his parent's token of us and pictures of them when they were little.

"Mom that's embarrassing putting our baby photos out there," Ross says looking at his parents.

"Those pictures kind of cringe me to my knees." Laura says hiding her face.

"It's fine, y'all both look adorable." Stormie says gushing at their baby pictures.

The whole family celebrated Ross and Laura's engagement. Ross and Laura's family were proud of them as everyone was happy for both of them as they stayed together to cause the whole family to know they were better together.

With Ross and Laura |☕︎|

"Thank you to everyone that joined our celebration of our getting married. To everyone wondering how we'll celebrate our bachelorette and bachelor party that'll have to wait because me and Laura decided to combine our parties into a fun game activity as a family." Ross says as he presented to the whole family.

"To celebrate the happy couple, cheers to Ross and Laura," Ellen says standing up and cheering the couple as she raised her glass of champagne.

"To Ross and Laura." Everyone says cheering them on.

"To us." Ross and Laura say kissing each other as they grinned.

Everyone cheers and Laura screamed out 'Let's get this party started as the whole family ran out to the pool and jumped in. Ross and Laura laugh as he jumps in the pool with Laura in his arms. She slapped his chest as he grabs her by the hips and lifts her, she wraps her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips as the whole family screamed at them in excitement

End of Chapter Twenty-Four