ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs ✍︎

Chapter Twenty-One |☕︎|

With Ross and Laura

Laura was woken up by kisses on her shoulder and neck. She smiles and turns around cuddling closer to Ross. Ross wraps his arms around her waist pulling her closer as they cuddle with each other.

Laura sits up running her fingers through her hair. Ross kisses her shoulder and she smiles softly at him. She pulls him in a kiss as he lays back down on the bed, he runs his fingers through her hair.

Laura sits up and he sits up with her kissing her neck and holds her closer to him. She giggles and kisses his cheek and wraps her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"We have to get up." Laura says relaxing.

"Not yet." Ross says kissing her shoulder.

"Baby, we have to meet up with your family." Laura says resting her forehead against his.

"We'll go later, we had a party at my mom's last night." Ross says kissing her chest.

"Then, what did we do whenever we got to our house?" Laura asked him throwing her head back.

"We had sex so many times." Ross says smirking at her.

"You know, your gonna end up knocking me up with all our sex we do together." Laura says kissing the corner of his mouth

"Hmm, I don't mind that." Ross says smirking at her.

Laura giggles and rubs her nose against his as they pull each other to each other.

Laura slides out of the bed and walks into the bathroom as Ross follows her in the bathroom.

They walk out the bathroom and walk to their kitchen. Ross wraps his arms around her waist pulling her closer and she giggles at him.

"I love you." Laura says pressing her forehead against his.

"I love you too." Ross says putting her on the counter.

"Oh that's very cold." Laura says shivering as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Well, we are butt naked baby." Ross says kisses all over her face.

"It was your idea." Laura says kisses his stumble.

He smirks at her and runs upstairs with her in his arms. She giggles as she's thrown on the bed lightly. Ross kisses all over her face and lays his head on her chest.

"So? When do you wanna get up to get ready." Ross says looking up at her.

"In a little bit." Laura says running her fingers through his hair.

"Good idea." Ross says biting her neck.

She giggles and pokes his sides as he twitches around.

"Man, your hair is changing colors baby." Laura says combing her fingers through his hair.

"I know baby." Ross says kissing her forehead.

She kisses his cheek and gets up from the bed to find her clothes.

Ross changes into his outfit and watches Laura change into her dress and heels.

Laura walks downstairs and makes sure to grab everything they need. Ross grabs his car keys then heads outside with Laura locking their front door.