ᴛʜᴀɴᴋsɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ✍︎

Chapter Eighteen |✍︎|

With Ross and Laura

"Did you get everything you need because our family thanksgiving dinner." Ross says grabbing his keys.

"Well give me a minute to make sure we didn't forget anything." Laura says running downstairs.

"Sorry babe." Ross says looking at her.

"Better be, so did you have the pies we were gonna bring to the dinner." Laura says grabbing her purse.

"Now I remember we we're gonna forget about something." Ross says going to the kitchen.

"Alright let's go." Laura says tapping her feet.

"This is our second thanksgiving with each other." Ross says kissing her cheek.

"Yes it is." Laura says kissing him on the lips.

"I'm very thankful for you." Ross says driving to his parents house.

"I'm thankful for your handsome face and your beautiful personality." Laura says holding his hand.

"Aww you're too kind baby." Ross says kissing her hand.

Laura smiles and turns on the radio.

Mark and Stormie House |☕︎|

"We brought some pies that me and Laura made." Ross says walking in his mom's house.

"Aww y'all are so sweet." Stormie says hugging Ross.

"We're just thankful for everyone in this house or in our lives." Laura says walking in the kitchen.

"Very true sissy." Stormie says hugging Laura.

"So my question is when my son is gonna propose to my future daughter-in-law?" Mark asks hugging Laura.

"Dad. Laura and I talked about this we're focusing on tour then maybe we'll think about proposals and kid's." Ross says wrapping his arms around Laura waist.

"Yeah, we figured that when tour is done, Ross and I will plan marriage and children." Laura says holding his arms.

"Well, I'm pretty sure they're gonna be cute raura babies." Stormie says gushing at them.

"I mean you ain't wrong." Ross says holding Laura closer.

"I thought everyone had to clean a little before dinner?" Ross asks his parents.

"Well you two made pies and y'all deserve a break." Stormie says hugging them both.

Ross and Laura sit on the couch and cuddled up with each other.

"I'm so thankful for you." Ross says holding her tightly.

"I'm thankful for your parents for creating you." Laura says holding his arms.

"You know we are gonna make the cutest babies." Ross says stroking her arm.

"Well, if they look like you they will." Laura says playing with his fingers.