ᴛᴏᴜʀ ✈︎

Chapter Seventeen...

With Laura and Ross

Ross and Laura were getting packed up for tour since The Driver Era are back on tour with, but the girlfriend tour is over with. They begin doing the summer tour, laura comes to support her boyfriend and his family cause all of the hard work they do for their fans.

Laura doesn't mind that Ross does his hips dance or whatever as long as none of the fans get too crazy around her boyfriend. Ross assures her everytime she fears he's gonna leave her for a fan because she doesn't put out much for him. She really loves Ross and they been together for three months already and she isn't ready to leave him yet.

Ross and Laura finish packing and load all their stuff in the tour bus. Laura is just sitting on the couch going over email while Ross helps out with Rocky and his brothers getting the equipment on the tour bus. Rydel and Stormie are packing food up whenever they were on tour, and loading drinks just in case any of them get thirsty. After Laura was responding to emails, all she did was help out Stormie and Rydel making sure they got everything settled in for everyone on tour. Ross was looking for Laura since she was on the couch the last time he saw her, he went outside and saw her helping out his mom then went over there wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hey babe." Laura says holds his hands.

"Hey, helping out my mom and sister?" Ross asks as he snuggles with her.

"Just listing food and drinks that we need on the tour bus." Laura says wraps her arms around his neck.

"Sounds good, I was just helping my brothers with some of the music to perform on tour." Ross says wraps his arms around her waist.

"I'm very stoked to see you perform in front of your fans." Laura says moves his hair from his eyes.

"Me too, it's gonna be fun." Ross says pecking her lips.

Laura kissed him back and rest her forehead against his.

"I'm just glad my girl is coming on tour with me for the first time." Ross says kissing her forehead.

"That's me, but I'll be on tour soon with my new album coming out." Laura says kissing his cheek.

"And I can't for it because I'll be there by your side." Ross says holding her.

"I know you will babe." Laura says holds his hand walking back inside the studio.

Laura watches Ross rehearse while she responds to some emails. But she didn't hear anymore playing music until Ross attacks her and she laughs.

"Stop it, babe you know I'm ticklish." Laura laughs squirming around.

"I know your ticklish, it's what I love about you is you laughing." Ross says burying his face into her neck.

Laura plays with his hair and kissed his temple. She relaxes against him and plays with his rings.

He rest his chin on her shoulder and pulls her closer to him.

"I'm very excited that your gonna be on tour with me." Ross says kissing her cheek.

"I'm very stoked." Laura says pecking his cheek.

"Maybe if tour is over we start something new." Ross says rubbing her belly.

"No. No. Babe you know your not ready to be a dad or a husband yet." Laura says laughing.

"Planning a baby already little brother." Rydel says sitting down next to him.

"First, I gotta put a ring on her finger." Ross says kissing her neck.