ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗...

Ross wanted to take Laura out for a lunch date just the two of them since they're schedule has been busy with writing music and Laura Netflix movie.

Laura agreed to go since it'd be a good idea for them to take a break from music and just spending time together with just the two of them without any interruptions.

"This is good." Ross says as he holds Laura hand.

"The idea of us going out or the fact we're not being interrupted." Laura says as she strokes his thumb.

"Both actually, our schedules are crazy with my Driver Era Tour and your own tour that's happening." Ross says as he pulls her closer to him.

"Yep, but it's good that we are doing this nice lunch date without our families and siblings interrupting us." Laura says as she strokes his hand.

He nods.

They both have their lunch date and just took a nice quiet drive.

"I had fun today." Laura says as she looks at the sunset.

"Me too, it's better with just the two of us." Ross says as he wraps his arms around her waist.

She nods and snuggles close to Ross and relaxes with him as they both watch the sunset go down.

They both head back to Ross's house and they showered then did their little night routine.

Laura took off her glasses and got into Ross's bed and Ross joined her, then they both fell asleep in each other arms happily.

End of Chapter 11