ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑...

Ross and Laura woke up from their afternoon nap, and headed off to the beach by themselves.

"You're family isn't gonna come." Laura says as she holds Ross's hand.

"They'll come probably later." Ross says as he holds her hand.

They both set up their things on the beach, and Ross set the two umbrellas to keep them in the shade.

Laura takes off her overalls and drops it on the beach chair.

"My girlfriend is smoking hot." Ross says as he takes off his shirt.

"You are more hotter than me." Laura says as she holds out her hand.

"We're very hot together." Ross says as he holds her hand and walks down to the water.

They get further in the water and Laura jumps in Ross's arms. He holds her as she wraps her arms and legs around his neck and waist.

"This is so far the best afternoon." Laura says as she plays with his hair

"Really?" Ross says as he holds her closer

"Yes of course, because we're alone for the first time without being teased by your family." Laura says as she holds him closer.

"True." Ross says as he leans down and kisses her on the lips.

Laura smiles against his lips and started kissing him deeply.

Hours Later

Ross and Laura lay under the covers naked, and cuddling with each other.

"A very good day at the beach." Ross says as he plays with her hair.

"Definitely was the best beach day alone." Laura says as she plays with his fingers

They both smile at each other and Laura peck's her boyfriends lips softly.

"Great day without my family ruining it." Ross chuckled softly.

"It was a quiet day after breakfast." Laura says as she strokes his arm around her waist.

Ross smiles and kissed her on the cheek.

"We should get up soon." Ross mumbles.

"In a few minutes." Laura says as she cuddles with him.

Ross smiles and holds her closer.

"Mom wants the both of you out of bed." Rydel says as she walks in without knocking

Ross and Laura cover up while glaring at Rydel.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." Rydel says covering her eyes and shuts the door quickly.

Ross and Laura both get out of bed quickly changing into some new clothes, and walks downstairs with the rest of Ross's family.

"Glad to see you finally made it down." Stormie says as she makes her plate.

"Mom made lunch bro." Ryland says as he grabs a plate.

"We'll be there in a minute." Ross says as he walks into the restroom and washed their hands.

Ross and Laura walked back to the kitchen. They made their plate and sat at the table with the rest of their family and friends.

"So how was y'alls sleep?" Stormie asks.

"It was good." Laura says as she feeds Ross some chips.

Ross nods and feeds Laura some fries.

"Your lovey dovey is making me feel jealous." Rydel pouts as she looks at her brother and best friend.

"You should invite capron then." Laura says feeding Ross.

"Good idea." Rydel says and runs upstairs.

Ross and Laura finish up and just lay down on the couch cuddling with each other.

"So what are the rest of the plans for today?" Laura asks.

"Probably just lay around or head to the beach, and have a family day." Ross says holding her closer.

"Sounds good to me." Laura says snuggling closer.

"I'm really happy you and Laura are trying your relationship out." Stormie says.

"Well we've been hiding our feelings for each other and hiding our relationship from our families, and friends." Ross holding Laura on his lap.

"True." Rydel says smiling.

"Mhm." Laura says holding him closer.

They watch a movie until they were bored and headed towards the water, and runs in the water in their swim outfits.

Ross picked up Laura and wraps her legs around his waist.

"This is really the best family vacation ever." Ross says looking at her.

"I'm glad." Laura says wrapping her arms around his neck.

"With my girlfriend and my family is the best beach day." Ross says leaning towards her.

Laura leans down and kissed him deeply, and smiled against his lips.

"Definitely the best family vacation ever." Laura says getting out of the water and Ross following her.

Later they're all having family dinner with Ross's family and the rest of them.

Laura is feeding Ross some of the foods on his plate, and kissed his cheek.

"You're literally the cutest couple." Stormie says.

"What about me and Capron?" Rydel asks her mother with one eyebrow raised.

"Come on Rydel, Raura are literally cute feeding each other foods." Stormie says gushing over them.

Laura smiled softly. "Thanks Stromie, but me and Ross should head off to bed because we leave first thing in the morning." Laura stands up grabbing Ross's hand.

Ross nods his head. "We'll see y'all back at your house mom tomorrow afternoon." Ross rushes Laura upstairs to their bedroom.

Laura and Ross are pulling each other clothes off, and falls down on the bed giggling.

"This is the best day ever with my beautiful girlfriend." Ross says leaning down kissing her.

"Aww babe, the best day ever hanging out with his family and seeing his handsome face alot more." Laura says between kisses.

They get under the covers and kissed each other and making love to each other quietly since his mom is right downstairs, and his father, and siblings are not that many doors from them.

End of Chapter 15