ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛...

Ross and Laura headed to Stormie's house for a family breakfast brunch that she wanted to do before Ross heads to Vancouver for Sabrina.

Laura sits on the couch with Rydel and let's her do her nails while Ross is out helping the boy's clean up the rooms. She lays on the couch looking over her phone until Ross lays right on top of her.

She runs her fingers through his hair and strokes down his back. He lifts his head up and pecks her lips and buries his face into her neck.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Raura and the whole family were all playing games of board games, since they had nothing better to do. Ross stood up and held Laura's hand as they walk to the couch and cuddled up. They were warming up by the fire place since the weather was changing, Laura was kissing his cheek and he was grinning down at her they both been inseparable since they got together and spend time together on Halloween with the whole family.

"This is the best day ever." Laura says as she holds his hands.

"Yes it is, especially being here with my wonderful girlfriend." Ross says as she kissed her cheek.

"Y'all are the cutest." Stormie says as she gushes about Raura.

They both laugh and hold each tightly to stay warm.

"Well it's getting late, me and Laura have to head back home." Ross says as he stands up and grabs their things.

"We're supposed to be going holiday shopping before Thanksgiving is around the corner." Laura says as she stands up and walks over to Ross.

"Be careful y'all two." Mark says as he lifts his head up from reading the newspaper.

"We will." Ross says as he opens the door for Laura.

They both walk out to the car and Ross drives home then they head up to the bedroom. Laura takes off her eye contacts and puts her glasses on as Ross changes into his boxers.

Ross brushes his teeth while Laura next to him is washing her face. They both get under the covers and cuddle up close together, Ross turns off the lamp and kissed her forehead as they close their eyes waiting for the next morning

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4