ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ✍︎

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE |☕︎|

With Ross and Laura

Laura wakes up and smiled softly as she looks at her engagement ring. Ross kisses her shoulder and she turns over to him and kissed him softly. Ross smiled at her putting her hair behind her ear as she stares at him kissing him once again.

"Well, good morning Mrs. Lynch." Ross says kissing her forehead.

"Soon to be Lynch." Laura says smiling at him.

"My whole family is planning on throwing an engagement party." Ross says looking at her.

"I had a feeling." Laura says stroking his cheek."

"Well, that's make a good entrance, my soon to be wife." Ross says getting out of the bed holding his hand out.

Laura grabs his hand as she follows him in the bathroom. They both take a shower together then gets dress for their engagement party.

Laura and Ross head over to his parents house, which his mom planned a huge party with all their families. Ross gets out of his car and walks over to his fianceé side then opens her car door.

"I'm so nervous and excited at the same time." Laura says grabbing Ross's hand.

"Don't be, it's only our families here and friends." Ross says kissing her hand.

They walk to the backyard fence and unlock the hatch, before hearing everyone yelling out 'surprise' to the newly engaged couple. Laura and Ross laughed at their goofy family and gave their mom and dad's a hug.

Laura and Ross were giggling and kissing each other. Rydel hugged Laura as she looked at the ring.

"So, how do you feel being engaged." Rydel says to Laura.

"It feels pretty amazing and your wedding is soon." Laura says pointing out to Rydel.

"Yeah, it is and my younger brother is getting married after me and Riker." Rydel says shockingly.

"I know it's shocking for me getting married, but I found my soulmate and she really makes me happy." Ross says looking at Laura.

"You make me the happiest babe." Laura says kissing on the lips and he kissed her back.

"So adorable." Rydel says hugging them both and walked away.

Everyone was having fun and the couple was enjoying the company while celebrating their engagement with their whole family. Laura never believed that she and Ross would have a chance to be together.

"Let's raise a toast for the two lovely people that found their way back to each other. To Ross and Laura." Mark says raising his glass.

"To Ross and Laura." Eveeyone says raising their glassware.

"To us." Ross and Laura say raising their glass as they kissed each other on the lips.

"I'm so happy for the both of y'all." Stormie says hugging the both of them.

"Thanks Stormie. He really makes me happy." Laura says leaning her head against his arm.

"We both make each other happy." Ross says kissing his fiancé forehead.

Ross and Laura's Home |✍︎|

Ross and Laura walk into their home after celebrating they're engagement with both of their families. Laura heads upstairs while taking her heels off as she sits down on her bed. Ross takes off his clothes leaving only his boxers on as Laura just changes into one of Ross's t-shirts and panties.

Laura turns on the TV to 'how I met your mother' and watches with her fiancé as they started falling asleep to it as they both hold each in their arms.

End of Chapter Twenty -Three