ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ᴄɪᴛʏ ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎...

Ross and Laura decided that it would be a good idea to take a break from everything, They took a good trip to New York City for just a couple of days. Laura was happy to spend quality time with her boyfriend for a couple of days, Ross's been wanting to just be alone with his girlfriend since because his family been around so many times when they want to be alone.

They rented out a apartment for just 10 days then they'll head back to their real lives in Los Angeles's, Laura's parent's set up the trip because her parents understood they wanted to be alone for a couple of days plus Ross wants to go look for more houses when they get back. He decided he wants to move in with Laura and he knows they've been dating for 1 month, but he loves Laura that much to move in with her and spend more time with her together in the same house.

"It feels good to take a good break." Laura says as she lays down on the couch.

"I agree Laur." Ross says as he rest his head next to hers.

"So what are we gonna do while were in New York City." Laura says as she plays with her boyfriend's hair.

"We should take a tour around the city, it's been awhile since I've been to New York City." Ross says as he relaxes while she plays with his hair.

"Good idea, we'll do it tomorrow because I'm feeling jetlagged from the airplane ride." Laura says as she rests her head against his.

"I agree with you, let's go to bed then tomorrow we'll take the tour." Ross says as he stands up and grabs her hand.

She holds his hand as they go to the bedroom.

They lay down under the covers as they snuggle into each other and fall asleep waiting for the next day.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
|☕︎|

Ross and Laura wake up and decided to order room service for some breakfast, they thought eating first would be good before walking around New York City.

After they eat breakfast, they decided to head down and tour around the city. They were having so much fun without being bothered or annoyed with their families being around.

"This is the best day ever!" Laura says as she eats some hot dogs.

"I agree no parent's around or annoying siblings!" Ross says as he eats his pretzel.

After all the walking and from being tired, they headed to get something eat then they'll head back to they're apartment.

𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
|☕︎|

As they headed back to they're apartment building, they headed straight to their bedroom and did they're night ritual. Ross and her climbed into bed gave each other a kiss then fell asleep just waiting for another day like this.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5