ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ's ᴅᴀʏ ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎...

Laura was planning things for her and Ross to spend their first valentine's day with each other of course.

Stormie wanted to do a valentine's day party at her house, so Ross and Laura will be able to leave early then head to dinner and exchange each other gifts they bought each other.

Ross and Laura get dressed and head over to Ross's mother's house then help out with everyone in the kitchen. Laura adds some lip gloss and fixed her hair

Everyone was in the kitchen or in the dinner room, but all the girls were in the kitchen making some valentine's day decorations and some ginger houses Valentine's Day style.

"Babe, what you doing?" Ross asks as he watches her decorate.

"Making some decorations for Valentine's Day and some ginger houses." Laura says as she finishes.

"Cool." Ross says as he wraps one of his arms around her shoulder.

"Is it time to eat yet." Laura questions.

"Nope Shor still cooking, just came inside because I missed you." Ross says as he cuddles with her closer.

"Aww." Laura says as she wraps her arms around his waist.

Ross kisses her on the nose and lays them both on the couch then cuddles with her until lunch was ready.

Laura lays her head on his chest as she plays with the ring on his middle finger.

"Happy Valentine's Day babe." Ross says as he cuddles her closer to him.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby." Laura says as she moves his hair from his face.

Ross places a kissed on her lips as Laura kisses him back.

"Y'all are the cutest." Stormie says coming from the kitchen.

"Thanks mom." Ross says as he sits up.

Laura stands up and walks outside with Ross's other brother's and sister even cousin's.

Ross sits Laura's on his lap as they wait for the others to grab some food.

Ross and Laura eat some lunch and they said they're goodbyes to the family then they headed back home to get changed. Laura changed to her outfit she picked out for her dinner date, after she was done getting dressed Laura headed downstairs to meet up with Ross.

"Ready?" Ross asks as he holds out his hand.

"Yes, I'm ready." Laura says as she holds his hand and walks to his car.

They both get in the car and heads towards the restaurant that Ross reserved for the both of them. They reached they're destination and they went to their seats.

"This place is amazing." Laura says as she sits down.

"It definitely is." Ross says as he hands her some flowers, small teddy bear, and some chocolates.

"You're very sweet Ross, I love them so much." Laura says as she smells the red roses.

"You're welcome babe, you deserve them." Ross says as he kissed her hand.

Laura smiles and looks down blushes. They ordered some wine with bread until they were ready to order some dinner.

They order some dinner and talk about Austin and Ally, and they're families. Laura got Ross different things, new rings, a teddy bear with his favorite chocolates, and necklaces.

"Today was fun." Ross says as he pays for they're dinner.

"Yes it was." Laura says as she wraps her arm around his forearm.

They head back to they're place and get the bath ready. Flower's were spread around the floor to the upstairs bathroom.

"This is adorable." Laura says as she gets undressed and gets in the bathtub.

"Definitely but relaxing." Ross says as he gets behind her and brings her closer.

They both sit there for a little bit before cleaning themselves up and gets dressed.

Ross and Laura get under the covers and cuddles closer to each other. Laura lays her head on his chest stroking his chest while just laying there in peace and quiet.

"I had a good time." Laura says as she looks up at him.

"Me too, the best valentine's day dinner date." Ross says as he strokes her shoulder looking down at him.

"We should do this some time this week before our schedules get pretty full with interviews and making new music." Laura says as she moves his hair from his face.

"We'll do it whenever both of us are free and at least spend time together without our families bothering us." Ross says as he pulls her closer to him.

"I'd love that." Laura says as she kisses him on the lips.

"Good. We should go to bed I'm pretty sure my mom wants us to visit her more." Ross says as he kisses her back.

"Your mom is actually the coolest person I met." Laura says as she takes out her eye contacts and gets under the covers.

"Yes she is." Ross says as he turns off the lamp then getting under the covers with Laura.

They both fell asleep until the next morning.

End of Chapter 9