ʟʏɴᴄʜ-ᴍᴀʀᴀɴᴏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗...

Ross and Laura get ready for his family lunch since it's been awhile since his family has been together, Stormie thought it'd be a good idea to have a family lunch just to talk about anything really.

Laura just got some summer clothes since it was almost summertime and how hot it is. Ross just went for just something simple a t-shirt and some shorts with any shoes he can find then they were out the door.

The whole gang arrived at the Lynch Family Household, Laura brought something just because she's wanted to bring at least something to the event Ross's mom planned.

"It's good to see you Stormie." Laura says as she hugs her.

"You too, and don't you look so beautiful." Stormie says as she pinches her cheek softly.

Laura blushed.

"Thank you Stormie." Laura says.

"Everything looks good mom." Ross says as he wraps his arm around Laura shoulder.

"Yes it does, everyone is hanging outside if you were wondering." Stormie says.

"We figured they'd be outside." Laura says as she wraps her arms around Ross's waist.

Ross nods in agreement.

The three of them head outside with the rest of the family and Laura sits on Ross's lap as he sits down.

"Looks like the whole family is here." Rydel says.

"Yep pretty much." Riker says as he holds his wife Vanni.

"My question is which of my babies are getting married next." Stormie says as she holds her bunnies.

"It's either Ross or Rocky." Ryland says drinking his drink.

"Maybe." Laura says as she lays her head on his chest.

"Me and Laura aren't really into marriage but it'd might happen in the future." Ross says as he holds Laura closer.

Laura nods in agreement.

Lynch-Marano Family ate their lunch and some of the family left since they head other businesses to do tomorrow.

Laura and Ross stayed a little longer before realizing the time then started to head out.

"Well be better be going." Ross says as he stands up.

"He's right we got a busy day tomorrow." Laura says as she stands up with Ross.

"Well see you guys some time around." Stormie says as she hugs the both of them.

"We'll try to come over often whenever we have free time." Ross says as he hugs his mom.

"Sounds good." Stormie says.

Ross and Laura head out and head back to their house to get ready for bed. They both kiss each other goodnight and fell asleep in each other arms.

End of Chapter 10