Part 1: A New Life

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR NARUTO ITSELF!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________No one's POV.

Naruto looked down at his newborn son in his arms and smiled warmly.

''Hello there.'' Naruto whispered to his son. Then Sasuke walked in carefully.

''Hi, baby, how'd it go with birth?'' Sasuke asks and steps into the room and closes the door behind him.

He walks over to a chair beside Naruto's bed and sits down.

''It went well, Sasu, no need to worry.'' Naruto says and grins at Sasuke.

Sasuke then looked at the baby in his lover's arms and smiled widely.

''He has your whiskers and eyes.'' He whispers and carresses the young boy's whiskered cheek.

''And your hair.'' Naruto whispers and smiles warmly at Sasuke.

Sasuke looks at his lover and smiles before kissing Naruto and hugs him carefully. 

He has happy tears running down his face.

''I'm so happy we are finally going to have a family together.'' Sasuke whispers and then lets go of Naruto.

''Me too.'' Naruto said and smiled widely.

''What's going to be his name?'' Sasuke asks and looks down at the baby again.

''His name is gonna be...'' Naruto thought for a moment.

''Menma Uchimaki.'' Naruto finished. 

He then looked back down at Menma in his arms and smiled.

''Welcome to the world, Menma.''

//End of part 1//

_________________________________________________________________________________________