chapter 6

cynthia had told the three boys her whole thought process, which wasn't very long

cynthia had told the three boys her whole thought process, which wasn't very long. it was obvious to them that she didn't think much before acting, and that's she seemed stressed and panicked about what she had just done.

it had been almost an hour, it was obvious her parents had already found out that she had left due to the many texts and messages she was getting every second. cynthia decided to just put her phone on do not disturb, as she wasn't planning on answering them anytime soon.

the four were still sat in ethan and david's home, the three boys looking at cynthia occasionally as she read through the messages her parents had left her.

although it was obvious that her parents would be disappointed in her actions and the things she had been doing lately, the things they said showed their disappointment. and that was one thing cynthia was afraid of, her parents being disappointed in her.

darrians head whipped around to cynthia when he heard her let out a shaky breath. he saw that her hands were shaking, as they were holding her head. she was blinking rapidly, almost like she was holding back tears.

he moved to her side, wrapping his arm around her and bringing her closer. "it's okay, mama." he whispered.

ethan grinned, slapping david's arm. he moved his arms around as he mouthed things to dd, while david stared back at him with his eyes squinted like he was trying to understand him.

a part of darrian felt guilty, as he knew cynthia had left for him. "you- cynthia, you can go back home, if you want." darrian spoke, raising her head to look at him.

though cynthia, didn't want to be locked in her house with her two overly strict parents that watched her every move. she wanted to be able to hangout with her three friends, to get out a do things. so she shook her head, "i don't wanna go home."

and that was all darrian needed to hear. she didn't want to go, so he wasn't going to make her.

david looked at his old close friend, noticing how her shoulder were dropped and how she looked very upset and unsure of her actions. "we here for you, my heart." he spoke, as his brother and best friend nodded in agreement.

cynthia smiled, "thank you."

"