Chapter 35: Face Reality

A/N: Here's chapter 35 my lovely people! I hate to say this... but we're getting down to the last couple of chapters. Maybe five or six more I think? I don't know so we'll have to see. It really sucks too because I was addicted to writing this. All that was ever on my mind anymore was to update this and not give a damn about anything else haha. Anyways, enjoy the chapter! Please remember to comment, vote, and fan! We're nearing the ending! :/

-Reese Stylinson xxxx

_______________________

Louis

I can't believe it. All this time I thought Harry was my true friend, and he told my mum about the things I do. I told him to keep it a secret — and even though he does care, it still pisses me off. I groaned, crossing my arms and not wanting to look over at Harry.

“Lou…” Harry started, reaching out to lay a hand on my shoulder.

“Don't talk to me,” I ordered. “I'm very mad at you.”

“Please understand,” he pleaded, and I only rolled my eyes. “I’m doing this for your sake. I don’t want bad things to happen to you, okay? I care about you. You’re like a brother to me, and I can’t stand to see you in pain. I just… I want you to get better.” His voice cracked, and I took a deep breath before turning to face him.

“I get that you care, but I told you not to tell anyone. You promised.”

“Yeah, well you promised you wouldn’t cut again, and you broke that promise.” He reminded me, and I bit my lip.

“Well now thanks to you I have to spend like three days in rehab. I hate that. I… I hate…”

“What do you hate, Lou?”

“I hate you.” I mumbled, and he didn’t say anything back to me. Instead, he stood up and looked at Lottie with sad eyes. Lottie looked at him apologetically, and then Harry just walked out to door and headed back home.

I heard the door shut behind him, and I just shook my head before rising to my feet. I was just about to run away and go upstairs, but before I could, Lottie grabbed hold of my arm and pulled me back to face her.

“Louis, quit being mean to Harry. He’s trying to help.” Lottie assured me, her eyes locking on mine. I shook my head.

“Just leave me alone.”

“Louis, wait–”

I just broke out of her grip, grabbing hold of the railing and running upstairs to my bedroom. Just when I thought I could have everything I ever asked for, my supposed best friend and my sister throws me under the bus. I just can’t believe it. I tugged on a strand of my hair, locking my door behind me when I walked into my room.

My back was pressed up against my door, and I fell to my knees. I hugged my knees to my chest, and I just sat there and began to cry. It let out all or most of what I was feeling, and I just felt so helpless and betrayed. I was worthless; I truly was. No matter who tells me I’m special or wonderful, I’m just not buying it anymore.

Another salty tear escaped my eye, and began rolling down my cheek. I stood up and walked over to sit on my bed, still crying. I looked up for a second whenever I heard a knocking at my door. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, waiting for an answer on who had been knocking.

“It’s Mum.” She answered, attempting to twist the locked door open with the doorknob. “I think we need to talk, sweetheart.”

“I want to be alone! Why can’t you just let me be?” I cried, and I heard her sigh from the opposite side of the door.