Chapter 32: Couldn't Be Better

A/N: HERE'S CHAPTER THIRTY TWO! SCHOOL WAS CANCELLED TODAY YAYYY! Anyways, that means I'm going to have my science test tomorrow. -__- Lol, anyways, ENJOY THE UPDATE! Please remember to comment, vote, fan, and all that shit if you haven't already! Lol, well I love you guys!

-Reese Stylinson xxxx

__________________________

(THE NEXT DAY)

Louis

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I whispered to Emma, and she nodded before grabbing hold of my hand. The look in her eyes said that she was ready, but I could tell she was just as nervous as I was right now. I licked my lips, trying to get myself to say something to her.

“More sure of anything I’ve ever been, Louis.” Emma answered, and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks the second those words slipped out of her mouth.

I smiled, taking yet another reassuring deep breath before walking even farther down the hall. It was time for lunch, and we took a seat down at our usual table and waited for the others to sit down so we could tell them all at once. Harry was the first to sit down with us, and he flashed me a smile before biting into his sandwich.

A couple minutes later, Zayn and Clover were walking together towards the table. Clover had just laughed at something Zayn must have said, and they both sat down smiling like complete idiots. I forced my attention away from the two of them, looking across the cafeteria and watching to see where our other friends were.

Liam, Nina, and Niall were all walking to the table, and it was at the same time as well. I looked over at Emma, making sure she was ready to share the news with our friends. She nodded assuringly, and I took a deep breath before I was ready to explain everything. My eyes locked on Harry's, and he knew I was going to have some news. He could pretty much see right through me, so it was a good thing I wasn't planning on lying to him about anything.

“There's something I have to tell you guys,” I announced, looking to the floor shyly and licking my lips. I looked back up, and they were still anxiously waiting for me to tell them. When Emma noticed it was going to be to hard for me, she nodded and gave me the signal saying that she was going to tell them instead.

“Louis and I are dating now. And, we have been since only yesterday.” Emma admitted, chewing her lip with fear in what our friends were going to say. I grabbed hold of Emma's hand, squeezing it harder as a sign that everything was going to be okay.

I mean, why wouldn't it? It seems that our friends have been immensely supportive on everything, and I didn't think they would stop now. It was almost like since the beginning of our friendship, they have been trying to get us together. I bit my lip, looking at each of the expressions on my friend's faces. I first looked at Nina, and she was smiling really hard and nodding slowly.

I smiled back at her, then looked over at Niall. A small grin was plastered on his face, and the same look was on Liam, Zayn, and Clover's faces. Harry was smiling pretty much as wide as Nina, and that said that they couldn't be anymore pleased with what was going on.

“I’m so happy for you!” Drake randomly walked over to us, obviously hearing our conversation. I blushed, wondering how loud I said it. I looked up at Drake, and he was smiling like he was actually glad about everything. He actually came over and hugged me, and I hugged him back really surprised. I smiled, and so did everyone else.

“Drake, why don’t you sit with us?” I invited him, and he nodded before taking a seat down beside me. He looked across at all my friends, and he looked like he was going to say something else as he was sitting there.