Chapter 31: Only Us Two

A/N: Chapter 31 everybody! Sorry you had to wait longer than usual! I just wanted to catch up on some other updates, but here you go! Please remember to comment, vote, and fan if you haven't done so already! I love you all!

-Reese Stylinson xxxx

_____________________

Harry

I sat across from Nina at the table, and we were just discussing things about Louis and Emma. We were both happy with how things came to be, but they still aren't officially a couple. Nina told me that Emma was fragile, and I didn't have to ramble on so much about Louis being fragile. Of course he was fragile - he was sensitive and he couldn't help that.

"Do you think we should surprise them with some food when they come back? Louis told me before he left they were only going to the park." I wanted to know, and Nina chewed her lip deep in thought. She nodded.

"That sounds good. What kind of food did you have in mind?"

"I was actually thinking of some kind of dessert," I went on. "Like a hot fudge sundae or something like that."

"I think that can be arranged," Nina grinned. "I would like a sundae myself, too."

I rolled my eyes jokingly at her, and a chuckle escaped her lips as she opened the freezer to find some vanilla ice cream. I reached in the fridge to get the chocolate syrup, and I also found some containers of sprinkles in the cabinets. Nina got out four bowls - for Louis, Emma, herself, and me. She set them on the table, and I placed a plastic spoon by each bowl.

"Here, I'll help scoop." I offered, taking the ice cream scooper out of the drawer and digging down into it. I placed a reasonable amount of ice cream in each bowl, and Nina went around coating it in chocolate syrup.

I did the honor of putting the sprinkles on, and once I was pretty sure that everyone had a nice amount, I closed the sprinkles and placed them back in the counter. Nina and I took a seat back down at the table, and that was when we heard the door creak open. Emma and Louis stood in the doorway, their breathing uneven and heavy from running back.

"We got you some ice cream." Nina pointed out, and Emma took a seat down beside Nina. Louis sat down in-between me and Emma, and he seemed satisfied with his spot. He picked up his spoon, not hesitating to dig in.

I chuckled, raising my spoon to my lips as well. As I took a bite, my eyes fell upon Louis. He was laughing, and so was Emma. They were both being happy as ever with each other, and that put a smile on my face. It was amazing how Emma could bring out the smile and laugh that Louis had deep down. Emma managed to make Louis forget about his disorder, and he was acting as happy as I've ever seen him.

Louis dug his spoon back in his ice cream, getting a whole bunch of fudge and sprinkles on that one bite as well. He raised it to his lips, making sure to get every single amount of fudge off of the spoon and into his mouth. His eyes lit up, and Emma looked right back at him. I watched as Louis put some fudge on the tip of his nose, acting as silly as ever. A soft chuckle escaped my lips, and Emma was smiling as she looked at him.

Louis tried to reach it with his tongue, but knowing it was impossible to do so, Emma smiled before wiping it off with a napkin. She took another bite of her ice cream as well, and Louis couldn't seem to stop smiling. Nina looked over at me, and she was smiling slyly with how wonderful everything was going with Emma and Louis.

"So, how was the date?" Nina wanted to know, winking at the two. They both blushed, trying to hide their reddening cheeks.

"It was, uh, good." Emma spoke up, and then she began chewing on her bottom lip due to being nervous.