Chapter 26

Adrianna woke up the next day feeling really excited. Everyone could see that. She wide smiles during breakfast and immediately after she went to the kitchen to bake.

   "Ava why don't we just let her out a little bit?" Cassandra suggested. They were seated in the sitting room while Adrianna was in the kitchen.

   "You know that's not possible" Diana said.

   "C'mon I can tell she's really bored and we keep leaving her alone".

   " That's why we're all hanging out together. Look, I know it's hard for her but I don't want to lose her.".

Cassandra sighed cause she understood what Ava meant.

  Later that day everyone came. The guys, Jason, Valerie, Blake and Antonio. To Adrianna everything was perfect but to some people it was weird.

      They talked about random things until Adrianna decided to play truth or dare. She spined the bottle and it landed on Jason and Blake. "Jason you ask him".

      "Truth or dare?"

            "Truth"

Jason smirked and rubbed his hands.  "Alright, what were you and Amber doing alone in the office?".

   Blake cussed and face plamed himself.  He looked at Cassandra but her expression was normal,too normal. Even the others looked at her expecting her to question him but she didn't.

   "Answer the question Blake"Jason said.

     "Nothing happened, she just has a crush on me but I told her I have a girlfriend"

   "But the first two buttons of your shirt were undone". Jason smirked.

  "Adrianna please spin the bottle"Blake said, feeling really nervous.

     Adrianna spined it and it faced Ava and her. "alright Ava, truth or dare?"

  "Truth"

   "What age did you come out?"

      "15. But i guess I've been gay all my life".

      "So who was your first girlfriend?".

Everywhere went silent. Diana, Cass and Ava shared glances, really awkward ones.

  "O my God! Was it Diana?" Adrianna asked.

  "No!" The three shouted.

"Why would you think that?" Ava asked.

   "Seriously the both of us can never be a thing" Diana said

    "And even if they were I'll break it cause that will be so cringy"Cassandra said shaking the imagine out of her head.

     "Well who?"

     "She was one of my father's trainees but we didn't last" Ava said the last part in a sad tone.

  "What happened?"

    "My father killed her when he found out. He wasn't really happy when I came out. He rejected me and even sent one of his men to rape me just so I could know what a man felt like". Everyone listened to her and watched her. Her eyes were teary and her hands were shaking.

   Diana and Cassandra already witnessed it so all they could do was hug her. Adrianna felt sorry and hugged her too. "I'm sorry for reminding you".

     "It's fine. I'm happy I met you after he passed".

     "But how about Olivia?". Yes it was weird of her asking about Olivia but it had been bothering her and she wanted to know.

   "He wasn't happy but he also wanted to form an alliance with the lucianos. When the alliance didn't work out he ordered me to kill her but I couldn't.  I actually thought we had something until she tried to kill me".