Chapter 1

" your father should have given this position to me, you're incompetent ". Before he could turn back to leave Ava shot him on his chest.

" Ava come on that's the sixth person today" her best friend complained. " they're just getting on my nerves " Ava casually said. Diana handed her a drink and she gulped it immediately.

" wanna go out?" Diana asked. " no I'm not in the mood".

" Girl you better be, you need to relieve your self and I've found this pretty girl I'll like you to meet she'll be waiting for you at the bar"Diana winked and continued drinking.

Ava looked at her with emotionless eyes and sighed. " I seriously don't know how I've been leaving with you".
" Excuse me I'm just trying to help you out you know with the whole girlfriend thing".

" thanks for your help but I'm fine". Ava stood up to leave but another person came into the room. " I heard you're getting a new girlfriend today where is she?" Damon asked.

" whatever she told you erase it I'm not in the mood". Ava said and walked out.

" such disrespect " Damon shook his head.

" so where were you?"
" busy"
" with what?". " girl you got to learn how to mind your business " Damon hurriedly left.
" weirdo".
Diana sat on the couch and continued drinking.

Ava had things to do later that day so she was no where to be found. When she got back a guard informed her that there was someone waiting for her. She tied her hair into a bun and headed to the living room.

Immediately she saw the person, she turned on her moody face. " why are you here?" She crossed her hands and asked.

"мой ребенок ( my baby)" the Russian guy said with a smile. " what do you want Nikolai? ". She said again not minding his sweet gestures.

" I'm here to take my wife". He said in a pure Russian accent.
" I don't see any girl here ready for marriage so I don't think I have what you're looking for".

"You're the one I want Ava and your father already joined us together when he was alive". " exactly, when he was alive but now he's dead so I'm not your wife".

Nikolai walked up to her and gently touched her face. " five seconds to get your hands off me. 5-4-3-2...." Nikolai removed his hand and put them back in his pockets.

He stood in front of her trying to give her that intimidating gaze but Ava didn't care she stood there and looked him in the eye and he smirked.
" you're really a tough one but don't worry I'm make you run back to me".

Ava's laughs made him angry. Ava took a step forward covering the little space between them and leaned over to his ear. " I can't and I won't you know why, I'm not attracted to you in anyway".

" that's impossible do you know the number of girls who would line up just to get in my bed.

"I really don't care all I need you to do now is leave all else I'll throw you out" Ava said

" fine but remember you'll call me back" Nikolai said and left.

" you'll need love sooner Ava" she heard a female's voice at the door. It was Cassandra another one of Ava's friends.

" yay you're back" Ava said sarcastically.

" haha really funny, anyway I'll be in my room" Cassandra said and left.

Ava really needed to cool down so she decided to listen to Diana and go to the bar. She sat down in her usual spot in the bar, a seat away from the lights. Before she left, Diana explained everything to her so when she saw the red haired girl coming to her she didn't react.