Chapter 25

Everything was now normal, except for the fact that Ava was always out either torturing someone or killing someone.

   Adrianna got used to it after a couple of months. She was always the one to calm her down when she was angry and she was always angry when she got back home. 

  Yes she got bored sometimes but the other  times Cassandra or Diana would stay with her. They would stay indoors and have fun, watching movies or telling each other stories cause Adrianna was still not allowed to go out.  The Lucianos were still looking for her.

    Even with everything something really bordered Adrianna. She couldn't talk about it cause she thought it was a dumb thing to talk about. She missed Ava's touch and didn't know how to tell her.

  It's been months since they did it and she couldn't take it. Every day she tried to talk to Ava but she was  either mad or tired. At first she thought Ava knew but was trying to act dumb but then she figured Ava wasn't just in  the mood.

  Ava got back from work earlier than usual. Normally she got back around midnight. She was really happy and decided that that night they were going to do it. She quickly took a bath and dressed in a red silk short night gown.  She waited for Ava to finish before getting on the bed.

    Ava came out of the bathroom already dressed in her nightwear. She noticed something weird about Adrianna. She wasn't sure but there was something off.

    Adrianna sat on the bed and looked at her.  Ava didn't know what it meant but she got in bed but laid on her own side.

    "Ava?" Adrianna called and she faced her. "I wanna cuddle" she said and got a smile from Ava. She opened her arms and she got in.  Ava covered them with the blanket but still felt something was off. Adrianna kept rubbing her thigh in between Ava's legs.

   She realised it but didn't say a word. She wanted to react but she was eager to see what Adrianna was going to do.

  Adrianna on the other hand did what a desperate girlfriend would do. She placed her knee in between Ava's legs and started to grind.  Ava bit her lips to prevent moans from coming out. Adrianna got frustrated and stood up.

  "What the hell is wrong with you?".

   "What?".   Adrianna groaned and went to the bathroom. Ava smirked as she watched her grumble her way to the bathroom.

    Ava decided to go and meet her cause she was taking too Long. She knocked on the door but there was no reply. She called her name but she didn't answer.

  She had no choice but to open the door and when she did she saw Adrianna resting on the tile wall with her back facing Ava and her hand in between her legs. The moment she heard her moans she got turned on.

" can I help with that?" She asked with a smirk. Adrianna jerked and looked at  her. 

"I seriously hate you right now". Ava chuckled and held her waist.

   " This is my job and I do it perfectly ". She said and slid her hand in between Adrianna's legs.  "Fuck! You're so wet"

  Adrianna moaned as Ava fingered her. At that moment the feeling was euphoric. She hasn't felt that way in a long time. The way Ava's fingers moved in and out of her made her legs weak and her eyes roll.  She was on the verge of coming when they heard a knock on the door.

  "What?" Ava said, sounding really annoyed.  "Um, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something but Ava something came up". Ava knew it was something serious because that was Diana's voice. She looked at Adrianna with sorry eyes, washed her hands and left.

    When she left Adrianna groaned and hit the wall out of frustration. She was almost there and work had to come and ruin everything. She felt like crying but she didn't. she washed her hands and went to bed.

    The next day Adrianna woke up alone. She was sure Ava didn't come back last night. She did her morning routine and went down for breakfast. " Good morning " she greeted.

   Cassandra saw her and smiled. "Good morning to you too. How was your night?".

  Adrianna remembered what happened last night and sighed. " it was alright ".  Hearing her sigh, Cassandra knew what it meant. She served her breakfast and held her shoulder.
" Don't worry everything will change soon".
Adrianna formed a smile and ate breakfast.

   Again she had nothing to do. She was alone and didn't know what to do. She already spent her time in the kitchen doing all sort of things. She baked, cooked lunch, made the kitchen sparking clean and even wrote a list of things they were going to need.

  She got to the living room but there was nothing to do. She decided to watch movies to see if it gets her mind off everything. After watching 4 different movies, she checked the time to see it was already 3.

  She groaned cause it was still early  and they weren't coming back anytime soon. She took her phone and called Valerie but she was busy. "I hate my life right now".

  She was on the floor if the living room, talking to herself when she heard voices at the door. She stood up and ran to them. She was so happy to see them. She was even on the verge of crying. "I missed you guys so much" she said and hugged the both of them.

Diana and Cassandra shared a confused look but still hugged her. "What have u been up to?" Cassandra asked.

   "Nothing, I baked some cookies if you want some". Diana smiled and headed to the kitchen.

   " I guess you were bored"

    "Yup". She followed Cassandra to the kitchen and they met Diana already stuffing her face with cookies. "What time is Ava coming back?"

       "We don't really know. We didn't even see her" Cass said, grabbing a jar of milk from the fridge. 

   "Get a glass hobo" Diana scolded, knowing fully well Cassandra wasn't going to pour it into a glass. Cassandra rolled her eyes and took a glass.

  Adrianna chuckled and took a glass herself. "So wanna watch a movie?" Diana asked.

  "I'm good.  I literally spent my whole day watching movies".  Just then Cassandra snapped her fingers.  " before I forget, everyone's coming over tomorrow ".

  " Why? "

  "We planned on going out together but you can't so we decided to have fun here. We're having the guys and most especially Antonio". Cassandra said with a smile while Diana rolled her eyes.

    " That's great, wait does Ava know? "

   "Yah she does" Cassandra answered.

"Alright. I'm going to bake more cookies". Adrianna said happily and left.

    " You're an asshole" Diana said.

     "What did I do?" Cass asked with her innocent face. "You didn't ask me before inviting him".

   "You've got to thank me, I helped you "

  "Fuck off" Diana said and left.

   Chapter 25 done

I'm sorry for the late update again

  Thanks for your support guys. I really appreciate it.

     And you don't have to worry 'her princess' is almost over.

  Remember to vote, comment and pls follow😘😘