Chapter 14

"Adrianna drop it. It's dangerous". Adrianna kept admiring the gun until Olivia dragged it from her. "Don't touch it".

  " I'm sorry" her looked down with a solemn face. "I wanted to get the file and I saw it " Olivia took the gun away from her. "It's fine. Let's go" she  got the documents and they both went to the conference room.

   Adrianna was distracted. She kept thinking about the gun and w.hy Olivia needed it. Yes she was a business woman but can't she involve the police if something was wrong?.  She got so distracted that she didn't hear Olivia call her name.

"I'm sorry" she snapped out. "So we're able to keep the shareholders informed about the latest changes..."

  She still kept thinking until the meeting was over. Olivia noticed and knew why. 

  "Are you OK?" She asked when they got to their office. Adrianna gave a smile and nodded. "About the gun. I don't want you to worry about it OK?"

  "Hmm" she turned to her office but turned back. "But why do you need a gun?".

  Olivia sighed and stood up She rested on her table and crossed her arms. "For protection. I usually get threats but like I said you don't have to worry".

" Can't you inform the police ". Olivia let out a short laugh. "The police can't be involved in Mafia work".

  Adrianna eyes widened. "Mafia as in crime boss, drug dealers and criminals?".

  Again Olivia laughed. "There is more to that Adrianna and you don't need to know alright? Just trust me you are safe". Adrianna nodded and went to her office

  --------------------------

  "I'm tired of paper work" Ava groaned.

"Ohh please, I do this more than you do".

" That's cause you love it ".

" Whatever "Diana rolled her eyes.

While they were talking they heard a knock on the door. "Come in". Diana recognized the guy that came in.

  "Are you done?" She asked.

"Actually miss the stocks  there was seized before we got there".

" What do you mean? " Ava asked facing Diana. "I sent some people to our clubs outside the city". 

" Yes but before we got there, the stocks were already taken" The guy said. He was nervous because that was the first time he was standing in front of Ava.

"You can go"Diana said and he left.

"Shit!!!" Ava cursed, pulling her hair.

"Calm down Ava" Diana said but she didn't. She hit her table aggressively and even scattered it. "I swear I'm gonna kill those old men. Argh!!!!!"

  Diana sighed and held her shoulder. "I think it's best if you go home. I'll handle this  just go". Ava picked her keys and left. Diana sighed and made a call.

    Ava didn't head back home. She went to a bar to cool off and then went home. "Hey" Adrianna walked up to her and hugged her.

"You look down what's up?". Ava sighed and shook her. " I'm fine how was your day?". 

  Adrianna remembered her conversation with Olivia and decided to tell Ava. "I just found out my boss is in the Mafia".

      "What!!!!!???". Ava was shocked, sacred and mad. Why would Olivia tell her when she knows what would happen if Adrianna got involved?. "Are you OK? Did anything happen to you?". She asked checking Adrianna.