Chapter 2

Diana, Cassandra, Damon and some other people went to recuse the recruits from Nikolai's base. It wasn't as easy as they thought it would be. Nikolai was expecting them. He made sure there were men stationed at Every corner.

Diana and the rest lost some of their men. Diana had no choice but to call for back up and the only person that could answer was Ava. She geared up and drove straight to the base.

She got there, removed the safety from her gun and began to fire at anyone she saw. All the men in her way were down. She began looking for Diana and the others.

Meanwhile Cassandra was shot and couldn't continue fighting luckily Diana covered her. " you OK?" Diana asked.
" yes I am. If I don't survive this tell Ava I said she's a bitch" Cassandra said .

" don't worry you'll be able to tell her she's here. Damon, Ava's here get to the cell and rescue them "

" Sure " Damon said.

When there was no sound of gunshot, Diana concluded that Ava had taken care of everything. She helped Cassandra and the both of them found their way out.

Ava decided to check the cells if she would see them but before she could enter three of Nikolai's men surrounded her.

" Boss knew you'd come" one said.

" drop you're gun and follow us nice and gently " another one said but Ava didn't listen she tried to shot but there were no bullets in the gun so she tried plan b.

She gave a flying kick to one of them and the others attacked. She kicked one in his male section and the other one on his stomach. One of the them accidentally dropped their gun so Ava took it and shot them.

At that time, Damon had already rescued the recruits so he came out to see Ava and three dead bodies.

" where are the others?" Ava asked
" I don't know Cass got shot"

They headed out and meet the others outside. " are you OK?" Ava asked.

Cassandra looked at her and smirked. " you're plan of getting me killed didn't work". Ava rolled her eyes and entered her car.

When she got back she met Nikolai in her living room. Soon the others came and met him.

" I'm glad you're back and looks like you've rescued them" Nikolai said with a really weird smile.

"Why don't you get it. I. Don't. Want. To. Marry. You". Ava made it clear.

" I know you like me you're just playing hard to get" Nikolai said playing with the strands of Ava's hair. She pushed his hands away and immediately he brought out a gun and pointed it at Ava.

" I hate when women play hard to get" he said. Ava didn't look scared and already the rest pointed their guns at him.

" I suggest you drop your gun remember you're in my territory ". Nikolai brought his gun down and sighed.

" what should I do to get you to like me?" Nikolai said trying to coax her.

Ava sighed and put her hands in her pockets. " I'm a lesbian". Nikolai's face turned sour before he asked. " how can you be lesbian?". " I am so get it in your head".

" well I don't care I can turn you straight ".

" OK that's just a very disgusting thing to say" Diana said as she faked puking. " I'm tried of this just get out". Ava said.

" Ava you're just too pretty to be gay and what the hell do you see in a girl anyway?"

Ava answered that question by shooting his arm. Nikolai shouted in pain. " there is your answer now get out!" She shouted.