Chapter 5

Ava threw her jacket on the living room couch immediately she entered the house.

"What's wrong?" Diana asked seeing her angry.

Ava ignored her and went to get a drink. Diana sighed and went to meet her. "Diana I'm fine I just need to relax" Ava took her drink and went upstairs.

She bummed into Cassandra but she didn't stop she passed her. "You know two people can't be mad at the same time" Cassandra said but Ava didn't look back.

She went straight to her room and dipped herself in her tub. She closed her eyes and thought about what happened. She got angry again and was about to throw her glass but she heard her phone ring and she picked it cause it was Adrianna calling.

"Hey are you still mad?"

"No I'm fine" she said trying not to show how angry she was.

"Alright just wanted to check on you. Goodnight Ava". Ava smiled and ended the call. Just hearing her voice calmed her down and she got out of her tub and slept.

The next morning, Diana barged into Ava's room while she was till sleeping, waking her up. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Ava frowned.

"Ava, Luciano's here". Ava wasn't surprised she got up and went downstairs.

She saw Alessio's father and his bodyguards in her living room. He sat down on one of the single arm chairs and had a fancy cane in his hand. He looked at her with a frown but immediately turned it to a smile.

" miss Lombardi you've grown so much. I'm sorry I couldn't come for Robert's funeral I was busy"

"Your son told me yesterday" she shrugged.

"Talking about my son he came home with a bleeding head yesterday" he noticed the way she was behaving and got pissed off.

"Did he tell you how he got it?"she smirked. " miss Lombardi I think its best you stop the attitude while I'm still being nice".

"Luciano...". He hit his cane on the floor in anger " its Mr Luciano" Ava rolled her eyes and continued

"Luciano I don't have time for this go tell your son to fight his battles on his own" Ava said and turned to walk away but a bodyguard came and blocked her way.

"Disrespect is the reason why your father got killed" he shouted sternly.

"Talking out of line is the reason why your son came home with a bleeding head" she spat back in anger. Luciano gave his bodyguards a sign and they all pointed their gun at Ava.

"Killing you won't make a difference so loosen your attitude. I blame your father for this, he could have married you off and made his second in command the heir. Women can't handle this type of business all they are good at is warming up our bed".

Ava looked around and saw Diana trying to hold Cassandra from fighting. " no wonder your daughter is a whore" Ava smirked and immediately grabbed the bodyguard that was at her front.

She wrapped her hands around his squeezing his neck and grabbing his gun.
" now I give you 5 seconds to leave my house". Luciano bodyguards wanted to react but he raised his hand stopping them.

"We both know you'll regret this" Ava laughed at his statement. "Old man I assure you you'll join my father soon if you're not careful". She kicked the body of the bodyguard that was on the floor.

When they left Diana came with her usual lectures. "Can't you have a normal conversation without fighting?"she said pressing her forehead.

" I have no time for this" Ava ran upstairs to get ready for her day.