Chapter 4

Ava was on her way home but stopped at the coffee shop just to see Adrianna. She met her cleaning up.

  Adrianna looked up to see Ava. She smiled and dropped the napkin she was holding.

"What are you doing here?".

   " I see you're busy i'm sorry for disturbing you I'll see you later". Ava turned to leave and was praying Adrianna would call her back and her prayers were answered.

  " I was already done when you came in" Adrianna said making Ava turn back.

"I thought maybe we could go see a movie, just to relieve work stress" Ava said trying to avoid messing up.

Adrianna told Ava to wait for her.  She dropped the napkin, removed her apron and let her blond hair flow freely.

She smiled and entered the car. Ava drove to the movie theater. They watched a horror movie, which was Ava's idea.

She loved the way Adrianna held her hand every time something scary pops up.

On one occasion, Adrianna was so terrified that she jumped on Ava unknowingly. Thy were nose touching close and she didn't notice until Ava touched her chin.

  They looked at each other until she went back to her previous position.  Ava mentally scolded herself for not having self-control.

  Adrianna felt shy and didn't look at Ava until the movie ended. They didn't talk to each other until  Ava drove to their neighborhood.

  Adrianna got down and waved bye.

  Ava entered her house and immediately dropped on her bed. She kept hitting her head on her pillow calling her self stupid. 

  She was afraid Adrianna would think she think she was a freak. She called Diana to ask for advice advanced luckily Diana gave her a good one. She calmed down and slept.

    The next day, she decided to go to her old house. She was busy in the living room when Damon ran in. He looked like he had been running.

  He stopped when he saw her. " Ava. Help. Me.  Cass. She's crazy"
he kept pausing and when he heard gunshots outside he ran and hid at the back of a couch.

   Ava was confused and went out to see who was shooting. But before she could go out to see who was shooting, Cassandra ran in with a gun in her hand and she looked furious.

  " where is that motherfucker?" She shouted holding her gun with two hands.

"what the hell are you doing with that?" Ava asked trying to collect the gun from her but she pushed her away.

  "I heard gunshots what happened?" Diana said rushing down. " where the hell is Damon?" Cassandra asked foaming in anger.

"Cass drop the gun" Ava tried coaxing her but Cassandra didn't budge.

" Cassandra Maria Sullivan drop that fucking gun!"Ava shouted with authority,  shocking her.

    Diana looked at Cassandra and noticed she had been crying. " Cass drop the gun let's talk".

    " Damon come out before I fucking blow this house down ". 

       As she was shouting, Ava used that opportunity to grab the gun from her.

  " Damon come out" Ava said and he came out.  Cassandra ran and tackled him. She sat on top of him strangling him.

He tried to get her off him but she had a Strong grip on him.

  Diana tried to separate them but Cassandra didn't budge. Ava had no option but to fire at them but not directly at them.  

Cassandra stopped when she heard the gun shot.  Damon took that opportunity to run to Ava's side.