Chapter 19.

Thanks guys for 1.64k reads😘 I really appreciate it.

The week of Adrianna's birthday came and Ava had already gotten everything planned while Adrianna made plans with Valerie. Of course Valerie had to play along even when she knew Ava was planning something for her.

    Diana and the others were really surprised. They've never seen Ava so focused on planning a party. Everything that was to be done was done by Ava. The food was been supervised by Ava, the music was organized by Ava, the decorations of the venue was being supervised by Ava.She remembered vividly Adrianna's favorite colors and that's what she made them use. Emerald green and gold. Wonderful royal colors. 

   Everyday when she came back home she would act like nothing was happening even when Adrianna was stylishly giving her signs of her birthday. Adrianna thought she didn't know so tried to give her hints.

  On several occasions, she would talk about her camping trip with Valerie and expect Ava to ask questions but Ava would just nod. After several days of throwing her hints she decided to let it go, Even though she was mad that her girlfriend didn't know or even wanted to know her birthday.

  Ava would  smile when she noticed Adrianna's frustrated face. She only prayed that nothing would spoil that day.

  Unfortunately for Adrianna, Valerie cancelled two days before her birthday. Which was actually Ava's plan. She decided to invite the guys but they declined. Which was also Ava's plan.

   Adrianna was sad and decided to not go at all. The only thing left was to spend her birthday alone in her house. She had no idea that something special was planned for her.

   Ava went to Claudia's boutique to get something nice for Adrianna to wear. Cassandra followed her of course, claiming that Ava knew nothing  about fashion. Diana also followed because she had nothing to do at home. Antonio went back so he could deal with the Russian problem. 

Immediately they got there, Claudia stopped whatever she was doing and attended to them. She led them to a private section of her boutique and began to show them nice dresses she picked out for Adrianna.

   The first one she showed them was a long black armless dress with gold designs on the two sides. Diana and Cassandra liked it but Ava thought the dress would expose too much of her décolletage.

   The next was was a bright pink long sleeves dress with an attached cape at the back. The three looked at each other and their expression said the same thing. They all disapproved the dress.

   The next was a green, one arm, show back gown.  The show back stopped at the waist and the gown was long. Ava imagined Adrianna  in the dress and licked her lips.   The dress was sure to complement Adrianna's blonde hair and her light skin.

   She smiled and looked the girls beside her. "This one is perfect. She'll love it". Diana agreed with Ava but Cassandra wanted to check the other dresses Claudia had.   " Cassandra this one is perfect forget the others" Diana said.

   "Fine but I want to get a new dress too". Ava rolled her eyes. "Of course you do".

  Cassandra's eyes were fixed on the previous black dress and she got it. They paid for the dresses and left the boutique.

" Adrianna will so love her party"Diana said happily. "I know right especially because Ava single handedly handled it"
  Ava had a proud smile on her face. She was sure to keep to her promise.

-----------------------
Adrianna woke up on her birthday looking sad. She looked for Ava but it looked like she already left. She sighed and went to get ready for work.