Final Chapter: Jacai

NICKI'S POV
We're at the hospital Jacai was rushed to the emergency room. I'm in hospital room getting my would cleaned. Safaree is watching Amirah in the waiting room. Meek's standing beside me.
"Ma'am I'm officer Waynes." A tall white man said.
"Hi I'm Onika."
"Ms. Onika, did you have any idea who would have done this to you? Do you have any enemies."
"No I'm in the industry but I don't think I have any beef."
"So you have no clue who would do this?"
"I do." Meek said. "My baby's mother Fahimah."
"Why do you say that?"
"She threatened me yesterday saying she would hurt Nicki. I would regret leaving her and stuff."
"Where does this Fahimah live?"
"In Philly."
"Is there anyway she could have made it here in time to do this?"
"Probably not."
"Is there anyone else?" Meek shook his head "no" the officer gave us a number to call if we had any information and left.
I'm sitting in the waiting room waiting for the doctors to tell me some good news about Jacai. They cleaned my wound it was just a abrasion the blood on my side was from Jacai. Meek is finally in town he's holding me as I cry, Safaree's pacing back and forth.
"Ms. Maraj we have some bad news, your son has lost more than 3 pints of blood. He may not make it."
"I can give him some of my blood, 3 pints isn't that much." Safaree said.
"Jacai's blood type is A+." The doctor said.
"A+? But Nicki and I are both B, that's impossible." Safaree replied.
"My blood type is A+." Meek said. "I'll donate 3 pints of my blood."
The doctor took Meek to a room and took his blood.
SAFAREE'S POV
I'm still pacin, praying that my son will make it. Then I realize there's no way Jacai can be my son.
"Jacai isn't my son." I say quietly but loud enough Nicki can hear me.
"I'm sorry Safaree I didn't know either. I'll give you the money to pay for everything you brought for him."
"Nic this isn't about money... I just lost my son." I sighed.
"I'm so sorry Faree."
The doctor came and Meek came back out the room.
"We're going to do a blood transfusion. Hopefully everything works out for the best." The doctor said. My phone started buzzing.
~ Where are you?
> The hospital
~ why
> for Jacai
~ You want me to come
> No get some sleep, love you
~ okay love you too
I just didn't want to be bothered right now.
MEEK'S POV
I kinda feel bad for Safaree, it must be hard to find out that a child you've been taking care of isn't really your child. I'm a little dizzy from them taking my blood. I can't believe this all happened because of Fah.
> What the fuck is wrong with you?
~ What are you talking about Robert
> you shot Nicki and Jacai.
~ I didn't shoot anyone... it's impossible if I'm in Philly.
> who did then?
~ Idk ask around
> I know you know. Tell me who did this.
~ a friend......
> who is this friend
~ I don't remember.
I was tired of texting her so I picked up the phone and called her.
"Tell me who the fuck did this... I know you know you sound dumb... stop playing Fahmih, I will make your life hell... oh really I won't, I pay for everything you have that can all go away... so your gonna tell me... who the hell is Ricky." Just then I remembered that phone call from Ricky. I hung up the phone and texted Tak.
>I need you to get someone to track done the location of a call for me
~ okay, what's the number.
> 901-638-4673
~ Give me an hour
I got up and told SB I know who shot Nicki and he said he wanted to go find him.
NICKI'S POV
We've been sitting in this hospital for an hour and a half and the doctors haven't given us any good news about Jacai yet.
"Baby I'll be back." Meek said as he got up.
"Where you going?"
"I gotta go handle something. SB you coming?" Safaree got up out his seat.
"See you later Nic." They left. It's just me and Amirah now.
"Don't worry baby girl, your brother is gonna be fine." Amirah smiled and made noises.
SAFAREE'S POV
I'm sitting in the car with Meek thud is the first time we've ever "hung" out after the Nicki situation.
"So who is this Ricky nigga?"
"Fah hired him."
"So you know where he is?"
"Yea he live in South L.A, Tak found his house."
"Alright."
My phone started ringing it was Rih.
("Hello."
"Hey Baby. You still at the hospital?"
"No I'm out with Meek."
"Doing what?"
"Finding the nigga that shot Jacai."
"Don't do something stupid baby."
"Don't worry. I wont."
"Okay you'll be home later right."
"Hopefully... I love you, bye."
"I love you too.") I hung up the phone.

"I'm sorry Jacai ain't ya child."
"Its not ya fault..."
"I know your really attached to him."
"Yea it's been a year of me thinking he was mine. So ima take care off him like he's mine." After I said that it was pretty quiet. We pulled up at some house that looked vancant.
MEEK'S POV
"This is it... where the call was tracked to." SB and I got out the car.
We went around back of the house and kicked the door down.
"Yo Ricky." I called
"Who the fuck in my house?" A tall darkskin man with a big beard came downstairs. He was a little husky.
"The nigga who's son you shot, bitch." SB said.
The man looked at us like he didn't what we talking bout.
"Don't give us that fucking look, you shot his son. And my girl."
"What?"
"Don't play stupid nigga. You shot my girl."
"Are they dead?"
"What nigga? No they ain't dead."
"Then I did my job, nobodies dead just hurt." SB took a gun out.
"Nigga this ain't no fucking joke, my son is in critical condition." SB held the gun out at Ricky. Ricky pulled a gun out of his pants as well.
"Put that shit away." I said to Ricky.
"Fuck you nigga you came in my house." He replied so I pulled out my gun.
"If you don't put away now ima shoot you." He laughed after I said that.
"Fuck you laughing at?"I cocked the gun.
"Ya baby mom told me how much of a pussy nigga you are you not gonna do shit."
"That's what Fah told you, huh?" I held the gun up to him.
NICKI'S POV
The doctor finally came out of the Jacai's room.
"Hi Ms. Maraj, we finally have some good news."
"Oh my gosh, what is it?"
"Jacai's blood transfusion went well, he should be out the hospital in less than three days."
"Thank God. Can I go see him?"
"Yes, please be quiet though." Before I walked into the room, I called Meek but he didn't answer so I called Safaree.
SAFAREE'S POV
"If my baby mom tell me my son is dead so are you." I said before I picked up the phone.
"Hello? Are you serious? Thank God, we'll be there later." I hung up the phone.
"I'm guessing he's ight." Ricky said.
*shot fired* "Fuck you." I said after shooting him in the leg. He leaned over holding his leg. I never shot anyone before, Meek looked at me in shock.
Ricky stood back up, he still had his gun in his hand. I stomped on his foot and pushed him back. Meek grabbed him and threw him close to the wall. Held my gun to Ricky's head.
"I bet you won't shoot me."
"I already shot you once I'll do it again."
"Your not gonna kill me tho." I put my finger on the trigger.
"SB come on let's get back to the hospital." Meek said
I took the gun from Ricky's head and started walking towards the door. Meek turned around and shot his gun at Ricky.
"Don't fuck wit my girl. Tell Fah she should pay you double." Meek said as he walked out the door of the house. I looked at Ricky who was holding his shoulder.
NICKI'S POV
Meek and Safaree can back to the hospital.
"Hey baby. Hey Faree." I said as I got up and hugged Meek.
"Hey is Jacai okay?"
"He's good the transfusion went good. So he's gonna make it." I smiled. Safaree went up to where Jacai is laying.
"I love you. I'm always gonna be here for you. I'ma go home for a lil bit, I be back later today."
"See you later Safaree." I said as he left.
(A year and a half later)
Everything is pretty normal now. Jacai is able to run around and play with Amirah. Ricky got arrested, Fah got arrested but Meek didn't want to see her in jail so he bailed her out and Papi lives with us now. Safaree still takes care of Jacai, Jacai stays with him on the weekends. Rihanna and Safaree had a baby girl named Aliyah. Jacai, Amirah, and Papi are really close for the age differences.
__________________________________
Hope yall liked this last chapter. The twins are both Meek's if that wasn't too clear. Thanks for reading everybody I think my first story went pretty well thanks to you all.