Figuring it out

NICKI'S POV
"Oh my god!" Rika ran to the bathroom. "I'm pregnant."
"Congrats Nic. You and Meek having a baby." I had to think about it. Okay we had sex before he went to jail but 3 days after that I sex with Faree. "Nic it's Meek's baby right?"
"I hope so." I did a cheesy smile.
"What do you mean you hope so?" Rika asked.
"When Safaree came over to get his stuff we kinda had sex-"
"Wait so you could be having ya ex's baby, when you dating someone new." Rika said after cutting me off.
"It could be Meek's baby so don't jump down my throat, damn you acting like you ain't never fucked your ex." She was quiet for a second.
"Who are you gonna tell first?"
"Meek I guess." She looked confused.
"How are you gonna tell him that it might be Safaree's baby."
"I don't know. I should go to the jail and see if he wants me to bail him out."
"You want me to ride with you?"
"Yea let's go." We left.
(2 hours later at the jail)
We get to the jail and it's only 30 minutes left until visitation hours are over.
"Hi I'm here to see Rihmeek Williams. I mean Robert Williams."
The officer said a few things in to a walkie talkie and about 5 minutes later Meek came out.
"Meek!" I hugged him.
"No touching." An officer yelled.
"What are you doing here Nic?" He smiled.
"I have a few things I wanted to tell you something."
"What is it?" He asked.
"Um I'm pregnant."
"Forreal me and the baddest in the game having a baby." He got excited. "I gotta call Tak so he can bring the-"
"But-" I stopped him from finishing.
"But?"
"It might be Safaree's baby." He looked upset.
"You cheated on me."
"we never said we were a couple and you can't cheat on someone your not in a relationship with."
"Yea I guess thats true. How about we become a couple now then?
"Are you sure?"
"This doesn't change anything I wanted to happen before." He smiled. "Have you told that nigga yet?"
"No you were the first person."
"Okay, well Ima call Tak to bail me out and then we can start our family."
"Visitation hours are over." The guard said I grabbed my bag and left. At least Meek wasn't mad now I have to tell Safaree.
When we got back to my house I called Safaree.
SAFAREE'S POV
I'm laying on the couch with Rih watching some movie then I get a call from Nic.
I took my arm from around Rih and started getting up.
"Where you going?" She looked up.
"No where, I just gotta take this call." I answered the phone.
"Hey Nic." I started walking out the living room.
"Hey Safaree can you come over we need to talk." I turned and looked at Rih.
"Uh I'm kind of busy, can it wait till tomorrow?"
"Yea I guess." She hung up the phone. I went back to the couch with Rihanna.
"What was that about?" She asked.
"Nothing, she just wanted to about something. But it can wait until tomorrow."
"Okay." She laid her head on my shoulder as I put my arm around her.
NICKI'S POV
I sat on the bed wondering who's child was growing inside of me.
"Nic do you think there is a big chance it could really be Safaree's?" Rika asked.
"It could be I don't really know."
"Do you want it to be his?"
"No because I'm trying to move on, and if it's he's we will try to stay together for the baby."
"Well I'm gonna go home. Call me if you need me." she hugged me and left.
Why is this happening to me? I never thought I'd be one of those woman who didn't know who there baby daddy is. I'm not even in a relationship, I thought if I was pregnant it would be by my husband.
I laid my head down and went to sleep.
(The next day)
I hate being pregnant I just keep throwing up. I did my hygienes and left the house to go to my rehearsal.
"Okay yall Pinkprint Tour is in less than a month we gotta be on our A-Game." I yelled. When it was time to sing Crying Game I got so sad. It just bring my whole relationship with Safaree back into my head. "We're back to playing the crying game..." I song along quietly to Jessie Ware's part. I felt a few tears fall from my eyes. I wiped them quickly so my dancers wouldn't see me cry. "Welcome to the crying game where you lose you soul.." I began to rap my verse.
When rehearsal was over Safaree called me.
"Hey Faree."
"Hey Nic, you still need to talk?"
"Yea, can you come over?" I said as I got into my car.
"Yea I'll be there in a min." I hung up. I hope he takes this well. He pulled up to the house five minutes after me.
"What'd you need to talk about?" He asked.
"Maybe you should sit down Faree." He sat beside me.
"What's wrong." He asked.
"Nothings wrong, but I'm pregnant." He smiled.
"Congratulations-"
"You might be the father." His smile faded a little.
"Me?" He was confused. "Wow I'm gonna be a father." His smile came back.
"Meek could also be the father." He smile went away again.
"When did you have sex with Meek?"
"Like 3 days before I had sex with you..."
"Gosh Nic it only took you 2 weeks to move on." He compained.
"I haven't moved on! Why does it matter if I did or didn't you made it clear we were over."
"How did I make that clear?" He asked.
"You found your own place."
"Oh yea, well if this baby is mine, are we gonna get back together?"
"No I don't think that's a good idea." I replied.
"Okay," he sighed "I need to tell Rih" he tried to mutter under his breath.
"Rih who?" I asked.
"Oh you heard me.."
"Nigga you can't whisper at all." We laughed.
"Rihanna.." I got quiet, I can't believe he moved on so quickly, but I guess I can't be mad. His phone started buzzing.
"Is that her?" He nodded his head.
"When do you have an appointment?"
"Next Thursday at 10."
"Okay, text me to remind me." He gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead, then left.
I walked to my bedroom and went to sleep crying, thinking about my life, nothing is going as planned except my career.
SAFAREE'S POV
I went to the studio to suprise Rihanna with something I had a friend set up, since she texted me and said she couldn't go out.
I saw her walking and went behind her and covered her eyes
"Hey babe."
"Umm is this Faree." She removed my hands, turned around and kissed me. "What are you doing here?"
"I have good news and bad news."
"Good news 1st." I took her hand.
"Alright follow me." We went to a room upstairs it was decorated and it had glass walls and a nice view.
"Aww this is cute. Now what's the bad news?"
"Nicki is pregnant and it could be my baby." She looked sad. "But we aren't getting back together, so it's still me and you."
"Faree I don't want you to have to choose between me and your child. So maybe we should break things off before they get to serious."
"No we shouldn't, I won't choose between you two, if the child is mine I'll take care of him and you." She smiled.
"You promise?"
"Yea I promise" I gave her a kiss.
"BTW I don't need to be taken care of." We sat and ate for a little then she went back downstairs and finished recording. I stared at her through the glass, this all reminds me of Nicki too well, maybe we shouldn't have broken up. It's too late now though.
_______________________________________
Yet another boring chapter. Thanks for reading guys. I'm gonna update tomorrow too