At Home

Recap: Nicki and Safaree just got to L.A from their vacation to Cabo and a quick trip to New York.
NICKI'S POV
I blow kisses to the Paps and shut the door. I turn to look at Safaree he's staring at his phone.
"What you reading baby?" I asked him.
"I'm just on twitter."
"Oh okay, are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm good, why?"
"You seem a lil distant." I said in a concerned tone.
"I'm fine babe." He kissed me on the cheek. I knew he wasn't fine but I went along with it. I saw my phone buzzing it was a text from Wayne.
~ Nic I wanna meet up one of these days haven't seen you in a while.
>Okay sure what day
~Are you busy Friday
>No what time you want to go out
~Round 5 or 6
>okay that's fine, ttyl
"Nic, are you getting out." Safaree said laughing as he held my door open
"Oh my bad." I got out the car and walked to open the door.
The rest of the day Faree and I plannned to just chill and watch movies.
"What you want for dinner baby?" I asked him.
"Some pizza." He said without looking up from his phone.
"From where?"
"Papa John's."
"Okay I'll order it in a little." He scooted closer and put his arm around me.
"What movie we watching" he asked
"Let's watch Love & Basketball"
We watched the movie and ate pizza until we fell asleep.
SAFAREE'S POV
I woke up around 2 a.m. and kissed Nic on the cheek. I checked my phone I got a text from an old friend name Sophia.
~Hey haven't talked to you in some years. How have you been?
I didn't text her back because I knew it would cause trouble with Nic and I.
I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. I went back to the room and went to sleep. I woke up to Nic getting dressed.
"You wasn't gon wake me up to go wit you?" I asked.
"I was after I got dressed." She came over and kissed me. I got up and walked to the bathroom. As I was taking off my boxers Nicki walked in.
"Boy how big is you?" *smirks* she said a line from her verse in Dance.
"You should know already." I laughed
"Oh right I do," she pushed me against the and kissed me a couple times.
"Damn Ma, why you so rough wit me?" I said jokingly
"You know you like it rough Papi." She kissed me one more time and started walking out the bathroom. I hopped into the shower. When I got out Nic was in the kitchen making breakfast.
NICKI'S POV
"You want something to eat baby" I said
"Yes what you make." He walked over to me and kissed my neck.
"Chill, the Kidd tryna focus nigga." I laughed
"Alright, don't nothing later when you wana fuck and I don't." Safaree chuckled.
"The Kidd gets what the Kidd wants." I said as I finished making breakfast. I put the eggs, bacon, and waffles on his plate.
"Thanks kidd." He kissed my cheek as he said it. When we finished eating we left to go to the studio.
"Hey Soulja" I gave Soulja Boy a hug when I got in to the studio.
You ready to do this Nic." I shook my head yes and we started recording.
-Yassss bish yasss 12×
- Me, I'm just me, me, I'm just real
Me, I'm that bitch that be footing the bill
Only a real nigga could cop a feel
Credit Card blacker than that nigga Seal
25 million to broker the deal
Jewish my lawyer, he Kosher, the deal.

I looked up to see Safaree hype as hell with the biggest smile on his face. "Ayo Nic, you a fuckin beast in the booth." He said into the mic.
"Oh forreal play it back for me" he did as I said. After a few hours in the booth we left. SAFAREE'S POV
Sophia won't stop texting me. What the fuck? Did she and her boy break up or something?
"Babe can I see your phone?" Nic said. Oh shit she gonna see these messages and suspect something.
"Here babe." I handed her the phone so I wouldn't look I was doing anything wrong. She checked some stuff and gave me the phone.
When we got home I went straight to the bed. She came and sat on me and started grinding.
"Oh shit what you doing." I asked excitedly.
"I'm making sure you know no other can do what I do." She said sexily. She read the messages from Sophia good thing I never replied.
"I know babe, I know." I kissed her neck she moaned. I reached my hands to unhinge her bra. She got up and slide my boxers off. She grabbed my dick.
"Head in a comfortable bed." I said she looked up.
"Quoting Drake now." She laughed. And finished doing what she was doing afterwards I guessed it was my turn so I did what I had to do.
______________________________________
A/N I be reading some of y'all stories y'all be going in with y'all sex scenes. So graphic lmao. If y'all have any ideas for a situation please comment. Sophia is gonna a major part of this story and then comes Meek??? Do y'all follow the shaderoom on IG it was too funny. What pic y'all like better?