Chapter 26

(2 months later)
Meek and Nicki have been on okay terms since the babies were born. Meek hasn't been partying, he's just been in the house with Nicki and the babies, Andre Omari Maraj and Arianna Nicole Maraj. Safaree comes over every day to spend time with Andre.
NICKI'S POV
Andre and Arianna are taking a nap. I walk downstairs to see what Meek is doing.
"Hey baby." I say as I walk into the kitchen.
"Hey, they sleep?" I nod my head "I have an appearance tonight, you want to go with me."
"No, I wish I could though."
"Oh okay, well tomorrow I'm gonna get Papi."
"Okay, how long he staying with us?"
"A week or two."
"Okay. Ima go up stairs and take a nap." I started walking up the stairs.
"I love you.... Okay?"
"I know. I love you too." I walked up the stairs laid down and went to sleep.
MEEK'S POV
Ever since we've had the babies, our relationship isn't the same. We never have sex, I know thats normal after a baby, but a kiss once in a while would be nice. Nicki rarely speaks to me, she just takes care of the babies and sleep.
*knocks at door*
"Who is it?" I yell
"Safaree" I get up off the couch and open the door he and Rih walk in.
"Hey Meek." Rih says.
"Hey, you want me to go get Andre for you?"
"No I'll go get him." Rih says as she walks upstairs.
"So how are things going?" SB awkwardly tries to make conversation.
"I mean they ight. What about you?"
"I can't complain." We stood in silence for the longest 30 seconds. Rih came back downstairs holding Andre.
"Ima go. Y'all can let yourselves out." I drove to my house.
SAFAREE'S POV
"Hey little man. Was Arianna still sleep?"I said as Rih held him.
"Yea, Andre just woke up when I got up there." She handed him to me.
"Dang you need to be changed." I laid him done on the changing table. "Rih you wanna change him?"
"Not really." She laughed, I started changing Andre. Then Nicki came down stairs.
"Hey y'all." She yawned. "Where's Meek?"
"He left a lil while ago."
"Oh okay." She sat down on the couch beside Rih.
NICKI'S POV
"So Nic... I'm going to NY this weekend and I wana take Andre."
"When are you leaving?"
"Thursday morning. Can I take him?"
"I can't tell you no...." Even though I want to.
"OK can you have him ready at 8 that morning?"
"Yea."
(Hours later after Meeks Party)
MEEK'S POV
I'm fucked up right now and all my boys are drunk too. I look around the club and every body is gone. How long have I been here?
"Um we're closing sir."I got up and walked outside.
"Meek is that you?" I dont know who the fuck this is.
"Yea, who you?"
"Candy. Are you drunk?"
"Oh okay. Yea." I was trying my hardest to remember her.
"You need a ride?" I nodded my head and got in her car. "Where do you live?" I gave her my address.
NICKI'S POV
(The next Morning)
I wake up and turn to my left and Meek isn't there.
"Meek!!!!!" I yell, no answer so I go downstairs and look for him.  Maybe he left to get Papi. I call him, no answer. I go back up to my room.
MEEK'S POV
I wake up at like 12 p.m.
"Oh shit I'm missed my flight." I look at my phone I have a missed call from Nic. I look around and realize I'm naked in my bed but all I remember is being the last one at the club.
"You okay?" I hear a ladies voice. Oh fuck no, fuck no! I put a t shirt on and some boxers and get up to see where the voice is coming from. I fucked Candy last night.
"You gotta go." She turned and looked like she was about to cry.
"I'm not leaving after what you said last night." Awe man what the fuck did I say.
"I'm sorry Candy but I was drunk and high as shit. What did I say?"
"You said you love me and you want to be with me..."
"Well I have a girl and I only want to be with her."
"Then why'd you have sex with me?" She put her dress on.
"Look you have to go."  I walked to open the door for her.
"Say hey to TMZ mother fucker. Hey fun with that fake bitch." She said as she took a picture of me and walked out the door.
"Nicki is gonna fuck me up..." I left L.A. to go pick up Papi.
SAFAREE'S POV
"I love you Safareeeee."  Rih moaned as I was in mid stroke.
"I love you more." My phone started ringing.  I pulled out and grabbed my phone off the table.
"Hello...oh yea sure, when.... Tonight... I'll be there in a little while... No problem Bye." I put my boxer briefs, some joggers, and a shirt on.
"Who was that? Where you going?" Rih said as she laid in bed.
"Nicki, she needs me to watch the babies. So Ima go get them and bring them here."
"Oh okay.  I was just about to come." She laughed.
"Mannn...I'll be right back." *sighs* I pecked her lips and left.
NICKI'S POV
I'm pacing back and forth thinking about what I'm gonna do to Meek. I thought he changed, wasn't with that out of control shit anymore, now all over twitter/the blogs, there's a girl claiming that they had sex. Its not even a claim... it's true cause she has pictures. This is fucking embrassing. This nigga cheated on me
*doorbell rings*
"Its open!" I yell, Safaree walks in.
"You okay?"
"No not really, you sure you don't mind watching them?"
"Why would I mind watching my son and basically my daughter."
"Thank you, I'll come get them from you in an hour." I hugged him, grabbed my keys and left. I drive to Meek's house and use my key to unlock the door, he's not here. But the house is a mess, the girl he fucked left her bra and the bed isn't made. I call Meek.
"Where the hell are you?!"
"I'm in Philly picking up Papi."
"Did you get him yet?"
"Nah my plane just landed."
"Soon as you get him bring ya ass right back here, dont make no stops."
"What'd I do?"
"Robert don't play fucking stupid, don't act like you don't know." I start crying.
"I apologize, I was gonna tell you when I got back to LA."
"Whatever Robert, fuck you. I'm not the one to sit around and be played. You got me looking like an idiot, this shit is all over TMZ."
"Nic, I'm sorry I was drunk I didn't know what was going on."
"We'll talk later. Bye Robert." I hung up the phone, sat down and cried.
"I can't believe this mother fucker cheated on me...."
SAFAREE'S POV
(Its now 11 p.m)
I'm holding Arianna and Rih is holding Andre. They're both sleep.
"I guess they're staying with us tonight." I say to Rih.
"Okay, you know when Nicki's coming back."
"No she said she would be here soon, but she seemed stressed out tho so I don't know."
"Okay we should put them in the crib."
We only have one crib here for Andre, so we put them both in it.
"Thank you Robyn for being perfect. I love you."
"I love you too, but what do you mean?"
"Your not jealous, your helpful, supportive, your just perfect."
"Aww I'm not perfect, I'm just tryna be here for you." She pecked my lips but I deepened the kiss.
NICKI'S POV
I drove home. I texted Safaree to ask he good keep the babies until the morning, he said Yea. Hopefully Meek will be here in the morning, I don't know what I'm gonna do once he gets here. I go upstairs to my bed, I try to sleep but I can't stop thinking about that girl and him having sex.
______________________________________
Hey Y'all was this chapter okay? I think I'm gonna do 4 more chapters, then its over? Should I do a sequel? Follow me on Instagram if you haven't already @ iamsafaree_  I'll let yall know for sure if im doing a sequel BTW thanks to nickislays for the babies middle names sorry for any errors.