Vacation Part 1

RECAP
Nicki, Safaree, Sherika, and Takhim are all on vacation in Cabo to celebrate Nicki and Safaree's 10th anniversary.

NICKI'S POV
So me and Rika are walking down the streets of Cabo when we hear the paparazzi.
PAPS:
"Nicki is it true your here with Safaree!"
"Why are y'all here!"
"Is it true y'all are celebrating yalls anniversary!"
"Nicki smile this way!"
I decide to answer a couple questions but be cautious while I do it because I've never confirmed me and Safaree dating.
"Um, yes I'm here with Safaree he is my best friend so why wouldn't he come, we are here to have some fun." I flashed them a smile and walked into some store.
?????- "Hey pretty lady, can I take you home with me?"
"Who the hell are you?!" I say without looking at him.
"Its me Nic," he hugs me.
"Nigga, don't get sla-- ohhh what's up Chris." I hug him back realizing it's just Chris.
"Nothing much, just taking a break from things."
"Ain't you on probation," I laugh.
"Yeah, I need to be getting back to the states. It was nice seeing you Nic." He hugs me and walks away.
"Alright Rika what are the plans today?"
"Let's just hit up some stores and explore."
"Alright." We walk out the store and find some places to go shopping.
**3 hours later**
"Nicki I'm tired let's make our way back now."
"Okay, this is thirty minutes before scheduled tho." I roll my eyes and laugh.
"Shut up," we find our driver and go back to the resort we're staying at.
When we get there Takhim and Safaree are playing video games.
"Alright Tak its time for you and Rika to go." I do a light giggle because I'm serious.
"Okay, we going." Tak and Rika say as they walk out the door.
"You tired babe, cause I wanted to go out to dinner." Safaree asks me.
"Um, we can go out if you want, I need to take a shower first."
"Ight, let's take a shower." He smirks. "Nigga I said I need a shower not we." *smirks* "but come on it will save time."
"Okay," he says as he walks to the bathroom.
SAFAREE'S POV
I walk into the bathroom and take my shirt off to show off the 6 pack. I see Nicki look at me as takes off her clothes. She know I got the body. But she got the body too. *laughs*
"Whats funny nigga," she says all sassy.
"The fact my ugly ass was able to get the most beautiful woman on the planet."
"Oh yeah that is funny," Nicki laughs "how I end up with you ugly ass."
"I don't know," I say as I pick her up spin her around before putting her back down. *stares and smiles*
"Take a picture it will last longer." She says
"Nothing last longer than forever, and Ima be with you forever,"
"Ewww you too lovey dove." She kisses me and turn on the shower.
We shower for about thirty minutes and just start talking.
"Safaree be honest, do you think we will be together forever." She sounded serious.
"Of course babe, why would ask that."
"I feel like sometimes when you look at other girls you don't wanna be with me anymore." *sighs*
"Babe, I don't look at other girls like I look at you, when I look at them I'm just looking at how I got the best, the most perfect, the prettiest girl out there."
"Awe, okay, you promise you don't see nothing in them girls."
"I don't hear nothing, see nothing, speak nothing, when it comes to them. You don't ever gotta worry about me getting tempted." I kissed her forehead.
"Love you Faree."
"Love you more Onika."
We get out the shower Nicki puts on a sleek black dress and I put on a white and black button down shirt. And we head to dinner.
After dinner
NICKI'S POV
"Damn that was good ass food." Safaree said.
"Forreal tho they threw down, now it's time for dessert." *smirks*
"We had dessert alr--- ohh you nasty."
"Mhmm." I grabbed his hand as we walked to the room.
He picked me up I wrapped my legs around his waist, he began to kiss me as I removed my dress, he threw me down on the bed and removed all his clothes, I did the same. I put my hair in a messy bun really quick. I stared at his body for a minute and my eyes went straight to his erection. I crawled to him, he grabbed me and started loving my body down, he kissed every part of my body. I was at peace. He went down on me, I stuck my nails into his scalp, he was licking all my juices, he was so perfect at this.
"Nic, Ima go for a swim." He said while sticking himself into me.
"Ohhhhhh my god," I tried to grab for anything he stroke game was amazing.
"Don't hold on to it, let yourself go."
I did as he said. He stopped for a second I gathered my composure. I told him to lay down I decided to take the lead, he likes it when I ride it slow. Afterwards I made him stand up, my legs were shaking I could barely move I pleasured him, I enjoyed this part almost as he did.
"Nic, you are amazing."
I took a break, to speak "so are you Faree."
We made love all night it was amazing.
The next day.
I didn't wake up until about 1. He was still sleep. I got on top of him and started kissing his lips.
"You up already, I guess I didn't do my Jon right." He said as he kissed me back.
"No you did great, my twitter feed woke me up."
"Oh what's going on."
"Just them retweeting a picture I posted of the flowers and teddy bear you got me,
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things. #year10."
"Year ten of 10 million baby girl, so many too go." *kiss*
______________________________________
A/N thinking about all this makes me sad they not together no more. *sigh* at least she happy with Meek don't worry we will get to him later in the story. Please leave comments :)